Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sewwwper :D

I'm only in the door from another day of "fun and games"

Ohhhhhhh......sounds....fun :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey eeden :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Half asleep on couch, dog fully asleep on me.. How are ya Pickles?

Not a bother boss, hows the days off treating you?
    Ohhhhhhh......sounds....fun :-D

See 900 build thread for fun and games of today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hey toasty, seph. Any midweek fun?

(i'm on my hols at the moment, not back at work till Monday. So nyah nyah!) :P

Hey PP! :):)

• Advertisement

How are you? :)

No stress just at the moment. (yay! - how often does that happen?!) How about you?

Ah good.. not bad now. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there people

Hey wolfie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hey there people
    Hi wolf! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya PP and Swannie. Sorry the Tinder guy didn't catch a spark PP.

Ah that's ok wolfie.. Wasn't meant to be. I want someone with a bit of manners at least, he clearly has none.

I just want someone who won't try to stab me

I just want someone who won't try to stab me

You should definitely write your memoir! Make a fortune, I'd say!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well that's generally a plus in someone all right.

That and no firearms would be a plus as well

:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know you mean guns, but the first thing that popped into my head was someone with their arms on fire. That'd be awkward if you wanted a hug.

Also awkward when her daddy is cleaning a shotgun nearby

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    ...but the first thing that popped into my head was someone with their arms on fire.
    Oh, that sounds like the novel I just finished called Arcanum by Simon Morden, where there was a hexmaster character that shot bolts of fire from hands and arms to destroy their foes. :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oh, that sounds like the novel I just finished called Arcanum by Simon Morden, where there was a hexmaster character that shot bolts of fire from hands and arms to destroy their foes. :eek:

You should try the Hellequin Chronicles

You should try the Hellequin Chronicles
    Thanks for the tip wolf. I'll check them out when I visit our library Friday.

My buddy and adopted baby sis are apparently ready to kill each other. Think I have talked them down from the ledge now

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wolfie should join the UN with his negotiation skills.

Morning all.
    Battery on phone is flashing, too lazy to give it a charge. Will wait for work & get free leccy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning peoples (morning Ted), coffee time anyone?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Joya wrote: »

***Slides cup over to Joya ***

yes please..

Joya wrote: »
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ***Slides cup over to Joya ***

yes please..

Coffee... COFFEE? Swannie perks up!! Hope I'm not too late! :eek:

**Holds empty cup... whimpers**

Hi guys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Paws, coffee?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement