Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:eek:

*Jumps behind the sofa*
    Because Seph is so HOT and liked by the lasses, heat seeking cruise missiles follow him to behind sofa, explode, and cover him in sticky honey. Swannie remote control opens gate to female honey bears, and they attack, licking and tickling Seph crazy from head to toe with their huge tongues! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm surprised Ms. Paws hasn't popped up with all the innuendo being tossed around

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm surprised Ms. Paws hasn't popped up with all the innuendo being tossed around
    Let Paws rest. I need her to fix my wings after dodging missiles and going supersonic speed.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Last day in China! Soon I shall be back to posting at slightly more socially acceptable hours :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning y'all. Happy Thor Day.

It seems fitting to have Hammer Day after Hump Day.

Use & play with your hammer to your hearts content today.

@Sol - where's next on the horizon to travel to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys,

Apologies for being MIA for a little while. Been busy with work. And then my internet allowance ran out. At that point I discovered that I've been charged almost €63 for the last four months, my bill is supposed to be €21.99 per month. I have no idea there's an 'Additional charge' that's marked 'internet'...

Went to see The Fault In Our Stars last night. Very good but so sad...

/novel

PS: Bravo on all the innuendo, had a bit of a chuckle. :D

Aim to please Paws :D

Is your brother still sharing your internet? I'd get him to pay some of the extra as well/

PS: Bravo on all the innuendo, had a bit of a chuckle. :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aim to please Paws :D

The cast returns to the stage, holds hands, and bows. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    The cast returns to the stage, holds hands, and bows. :D

**Picks up roses that were tossed onto the stage & hands them to Swan**

**Picks up roses that were tossed onto the stage & hands them to Swan**
    Accepts roses, picks the best one, and hands the single rose back to Ted with that LOOK. ;)

• Advertisement

tumblr_m3bsbnsTN11r9f8r8.gif

hehe

In dismay Swannine looks at poor lad with chronic neck twitch, wondering if he should see his physical therapist. :pac:

tumblr_n5nh1uwDjA1sao2keo4_500.gif

Swannie takes copious notes observing chronic repetitive behaviours by two Lair visitors. Consults Powdermaker on ethnographic emic perspective data collection, followed by Creswell on qualitative data analysis and reporting. Quickly writes manuscript for peer-review and submits for e-publication in a highly ranked journal: "The exotic repetitive and chronic behaviour of human appearing creatures in the Lair."

**Pops bubbly, fills glass, and raises it in cheer and anticipation of next pub**

I like you hypothesis, where can I subscribe to your newsletter.

I like you hypothesis, where can I subscribe to your newsletter.
    Newsletter?! Newsletter?! That was a highly ranked peer-reviewed journal I submitted to! A whole flock of prestigious, knowledgeable, and wise swans will have to review it before it's allowed publication.

**Swan pouts! Turns about and waddles off, not looking back at Ted**

***Offers Swan a large steaming mug of java***

Sorry for underrating your publication.

Never realised that the Swan Association had one.

***Offers Swan a large steaming mug of java***
    **Closes nose, holds breath, and keeps eyes away from Ted's lure of magic bean java-fix. Continues walking away... with inner struggle!**

**Plays waiting game, Swan can never resist the temptation of Java & a Freshly made muffin **

**Plays waiting game, Swan can never resist the temptation of Java & a Freshly made muffin **
    Inspectors with the International Court of Justice in The Hague orders a halt to Ted's endangered species black swan capture programme (specifically protected Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Chordata, Class Aves, Order Anseriformes, Family Anatidae, Subfamily Anserini, Genus Species Cygnus (swan) atratus (covered in black, as for mourning).

**Swannie poses for press photos and adoring fans**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:pac:

morning Nocts :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    :pac:

morning Nocts :D

Oh my esteemed cartoonist has arrived! :D

**Swannie looks in mirror, does a bit of touch up, winks at SW, then poses, showing a little shoulder and leg**

Oh my esteemed cartoonist has arrived! :D

**Swannie looks in mirror, does a bit of touch up, winks at SW, then poses, showing a little shoulder and leg**

I do love art at times like these! :pac:

and new addition to art thread :)

Inspectors with the International Court of Justice in The Hague orders a halt to Ted's endangered species black swan capture programme (specifically protected Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Chordata, Class Aves, Order Anseriformes, Family Anatidae, Subfamily Anserini, Genus Species Cygnus (swan) atratus (covered in black, as for mourning).

**Swannie poses for press photos for adoring fans**

what now?

When am I alleged to endanger Swans?

Do you not see my Swan Protection & Appreciation Society badge.

(we may raise it at next meeting to change the name, not the best abbreviation)

SW wrote: »
    I do love art at times like these!
    Cool drawing! You are really getting good! :cool:
    what now?
    It's past Pacific bewitching hour and your silly Swannie needs some shut eye. You were fun! Until next time. YAWNS. Nite nite Ted, SW, and all. :D

Cool drawing! You are really getting good! :cool:
    Thanks. Not where I want it to be, but it's getting there :)
    It's past Pacific bewitching hour and your silly Swannie needs some shut eye. You were fun! Until next time. YAWNS. Nite nite Ted, SW, and all. :D
    Sleep well, Swannie :D

@Sol - where's next on the horizon to travel to?

Ireland :pac: My house, to be exact :p

Solitaire wrote: »
    Ireland :pac: My house, to be exact :p

Welcome home party in Sol's house people!!!"""

:D

Aye do :D:p

So long as someone else is buying anyway... Whatever happened to my bank account zeroed it, I'm broke :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement