Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Swannie:D
    Happy Friday... Friday... Friday... Friday... SW :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Friday Lair dwellers! :D

happy happy swannie :)

im dwelling here on me balcony looking the cheerfull lairs crowd downstairs hard it is to turn around and go inside to me books :rolleyes:
    but i have to so laters all :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Joya:D
    Happy Friday... Friday... Friday... Friday... SW :D
    :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    happy happy swannie :)

im dwelling here on me balcony looking the cheerfull lairs crowd downstairs hard it is to turn around and go inside to me books :rolleyes:
    I'm so glad that you decided to join us in the Lair. You are really cool Joya. :cool:
    Happy Friday, Joya:D

:pac:
    Echo... :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Butts.

You like, and you cannot lie? :pac:

Happy Friday, Angron:)
    You like, and you cannot lie? :pac:
    :P

Happy Friday, Grem:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea plus apple lattice for my Friday treat. *Rest on a plate for the lair*

Tea plus apple lattice for my Friday treat. *Rest on a plate for the lair*
    Happy tea plus apple lattice Friday Grem. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel like I have a sick stomach, but not sick in the sense of feeling ill. Anyone ever get that?

• Advertisement

Yup, i usually put it down to being somewhat stressed though, so hope that's not what's up with you.

I feel like I have a sick stomach, but not sick in the sense of feeling ill. Anyone ever get that?
    Once drank too much java, followed by strong java ice cream, so I OD'd on java, and moaned a bit for awhile after. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*climbs in through a window*

Hi pals 0/

Once drank too much java, followed by strong java ice cream, so I OD'd on java, and moaned a bit for awhile after. :o

Ohhhh swanny

*shakes head*

Will you ever learn :-D?

I had a bit of a caffeine O.D once at a LAN party. Drank a bunch of cans of energy drink, had some caffeine sweets and gum and stuff. Ended up curled on the floor in my sleeping bag cause everything was just too loud.

happy Friday, Seph:D

What to do for the day... Endless possibilties an all that!.

One great thing to come out of the GAA going to Sky is the tweets of British people seeing the sports for the first time :pac:
    http://balls.ie/gaa/british-twitter-reaction-armaghdonegal-brawl-best-yet/

What to do for the day... Endless possibilties an all that!.
    have marmalade sandwiches!!! \o/

:P:pac:

#livingwild :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

have marmalade sandwiches!!! \o/

:P:pac:

#livingwild :P

Hmmmmmmm,now there's an idea

*runs off to buy marmalade*

Hmmmmmmm,now there's an idea

*runs off to marmalade*

It's not a country, ya wally! :P:pac:

• Advertisement

Not with that attitude it isn't!

Damn you minty :pac:

*Wonders if Seph ever walks anywhere* :)

Ohhhh swanny

*shakes head*

Will you ever learn :-D?
    **Swannie hides head in disgrace** :o
    I had a bit of a caffeine O.D once at a LAN party. Drank a bunch of cans of energy drink, had some caffeine sweets and gum and stuff. Ended up curled on the floor in my sleeping bag cause everything was just too loud.
    Energy drinks! #*#! :(

*Wonders if Seph ever walks anywhere* :)

Only on Mondays :) :pac:

Well if ever there's a day for it Seph!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello all

Hello all
    Hi wolf! :D

Heya Wolf!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Morning ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement