Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Four hours til I have to wake up... I really need to stop drinking and go to bed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Solitaire wrote: »
    Four hours til I have to wake up... I really need to stop drinking and go to bed :o

Yes, go to bed :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys, how are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey double-P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's Ted?

Have to go sort out my internet bill tomorrow. I shouldn't be charged anything extra, we can't actually use any extra data after the 15GB allowance so I have no idea where those charges are coming from.

Talking a half day from work tomorrow, whoop!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Howdy guys :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening noccaroobies! I haz Terry's Chocolate Orange. Nyom. Any news? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Maybe it's just me, but i noticed something while working security at a teenage disco on Tuesday night in the local gym, are teenage girls nowadays getting sluttier & sluttier?

HAPPY FRIDAY :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but i noticed something while working security at a teenage disco on Tuesday night in the local gym, are teenage girls nowadays getting sluttier & sluttier?

Nope, it's not you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

A potentially dangerous topic! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

7f505e4afd46177e2146a6a855e9f096.jpg

Need I say more?

A potentially dangerous topic! :D

Well getting under people's skin is something i'm very skilled at, don't care who i piss off

Need I say more?

That picture hits the nail square on the head.

Well getting under people's skin is something i'm very skilled at, don't care who i piss off

But do you care whose heart you break?! *runs off bawling*

But do you care whose heart you break?! *runs off bawling*

Brutal honesty > broken hearts, *holds out chocolate chip cookie for Hugo*

Nah, it's probably not just you.

Need I say more?

But, I do think that the way those girls are dressed does depend on the environment in which the show is based. For example, if that show is based on a beach resort somewhere and it's quite hot, then I think those girls are perfectly okay for the environment in which they are.

Boys of the same age are equally as slutty however as less brazen about it.

• Advertisement

All i know is, i really fear for the next generation of kids, must be a mix of the ****e shows on television & the female celebs causing teenaged girls to dress like a ******

Kitty makes a good point

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Camping in Javahouse. Sipping magic beans. Ready to solve the Brave New World's problems between the 1st and 2nd cup. :pac:

What would you be like without your daily fix Java eh Swanny :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What would you be like without your daily fix Java eh Swanny :P
    "The horror! The horror!" I would be cast into the Heart of Darkness! :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    "The horror! The horror!" I would be cast into the Heart of Darkness! :eek:

You'd have a bad case of the shakes if you're sweet java was taken from you.

You'd have a bad case of the shakes if you're sweet java was taken from you.
    Dr Swan says: "Just take two cups and see me in the morning." :D

Kitty makes a good point

I do try :p

Bye Lith, Kitty, and wolf. Got things to do and places to go.

• Advertisement

Guys i'm writing an essay on Drone Warfare (Haven't a clue where to start, and no smart ass replys), can anybody (Even those who live in the U.S or have lived in the U.S) give me some pointers for it, such as is it good/bad or wrong, are drones the way forward for future wars, REALLY DETAILED & SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement