Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lol :p

I know I shouldn't be letting it annoy me but Tinder Guy is still wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thanks guys :) I do enjoy getting my hands dirty, nothing like getting stuck in :D
    .....am i missing something here? :o

its the gutter minds trying to insinuate you like getting dirty & stuck in in a different context .. me thinks :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lol :p

I know I shouldn't be letting it annoy me but Tinder Guy is still wrecking my head.

tow-truck-cartoon.jpg

Looks to be an issue with weight displacement on that truck Swannie, Pickles should be able to offer ideas how to manage that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    its the gutter minds trying to insinuate you like getting dirty & stuck in in a different context .. me thinks :cool:

yes i also thought hugo is a nice gentleman :p

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

How wrong you were !!!

you see! internet can be so tricky!
    never know who you are dealing with :rolleyes: :D

but,
    ladies and gents
    that time has come..
    it was my pleasure, thanks magentis for the tea it was great, im afraid i ll have to suddenly leave ya :)
    laters!! heart.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Gutters and downspouts Ted? :pac:
    Nice can mean a lot of things Joya... Swannie let's imagination RUN WILD! :p

Bye Joya!

Will ye close the door on the way out please, there is an awful draught coming in.

Later Joya :)

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Gutters and downspouts Ted? :pac:

Nice can mean a lot of things Joya... Swannie let's imagination RUN WILD! :p

Bye Joya!

yup before i go lol

there is nice and than there is better :D

*Joya's waving to all and flies, door closes as her dress swifts out*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yup before i o lol

there is nice and than there is better :D

*Joya's waving to all and flies, door closes as her dress swifts out*

Bye joya o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for a coffee I think.......

Have we converted you to the java side Seph?

Don't recall you having it as much until last week . :D

Well I use to have one every morning and no more for the day but now I'm having it alot during the day :eek: so yes,yes ye have :-D.

Seph is slipping to the BLACK java side! All he needs Ted is a little SHOVE and he will cross over! :eek:

**Swannie dances about shadowy fire to the sound of Jamaican drums. Faster and faster she goes, twirling, spinning, casting eyes to the sky, slipping off her hooded cloak to feel the cool breath of the twilight***

Too early for that kind of dancing Swan,

**trys to get mental image out of mind**

Off for a cold shower :D

Off for a cold shower :D
    I better RUN too before someone sprays me with a fire hose! :eek:

"Mischief managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Black Swan wrote: »
    I better RUN too before someone sprays me with a fire hose! :eek:

"Mischief managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Get her :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*staggers back into lair with trays of food for the residents* Oh where's everyone go?. :(

• Advertisement

Oooh food!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay! I have rashers and eggs, roast veg and sweet potato chips, dig in.. :)

Om nom nom.. :D

How's Grem? :)

Good Lord I feel like sh1t. :(

Paws, if karma worked right you should never be sick, i'm ok now been an uppy downity few days..

Paws, if karma worked right you should never be sick, i'm ok now been an uppy downity few days..

Awh thank you.. I feel all achy and lethargic.

Hope it hasn't been too bad. If you ever need a rant you know where we are.

:)

Sweet potato?

Nyom nyom nyom

I know and thanks.. :) Means a lot. In fact this thread cheers me up to be honest.. Wish i'd found here sooner..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Yay! I have rashers and eggs, roast veg and sweet potato chips, dig in.. :)

*digs in as ordered* :D

I know and thanks..  Means a lot. In fact this thread cheers me up to be honest.. Wish i'd found here sooner..

Ah you're here now, that's what counts! :)

• Advertisement

Out of the way Mr-Not-so-Nice-Guy.

Leave some for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement