Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah, sod it - *trudges off to fetch coffee*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm having tea myself :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm doing the Dew

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm having tea myself :)

*Grabs leaves, strainer and teapot for tea making*

Ooh very fancy.. :D

• Advertisement

I'll use the it's sunday excuse.. :)

Under The Dome is a freaky show :eek:

Under The Dome is a freaky show :eek:

Is that based on the stephen king book?. Great book..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Darling (don't mind me....)

I actually thought that Under the Dome had something to do with the Rose of Tralee... until I looked it up just now! :p

Is that based on the stephen king book?. Great book..

Yep. I haven't read the book but I think I might.

• Advertisement

My brother has just gotten out of bed and he's like a bag of f**king cats. Jesus.

Haha throw chocolate at him? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Haha throw chocolate at him? :D
    I would have suggested throwing an actual bag of cats at him.

I'd rather scoff the chocolate!

And now we must watch soccer to keep him happy.

Can't say we're not helpful! I'll guess match may be boring but have it on nonetheless.

I don't mind watching soccer. It's more the fact that he's out of bed five minutes and takes over the TV the second he arrives downstairs.

"What are you watching?"
    "How long more is that on?"
    "Are you watching the other episode you have recorded?"
    "When did you start watching that?"

This is all code for "I'm taking the remote but I'm going to ask you meaningless questions before I do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hate stuff like that. I remember when Doctor Who was on a while back (it was the 50th anniversary episode), I said well in advance I was going to be watching it downstairs as my TV doesn't get BBC. I gave them all a few days heads up. When I came downstairs, the all mighty b*tchfit I got from my sister over it was unbelievable, and "how could I not watch it upstairs cause it's important she watches (insert name of reality tv sh*te that happened to be on)".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*comes running in the door*

HI Pals :)

Eeden wrote: »
    Darling (don't mind me....)

I actually thought that Under the Dome had something to do with the Rose of Tralee... until I looked it up just now! :p

LOL :-D

Angron wrote:
    I hate stuff like that. I remember when Doctor Who was on a while back (it was the 50th anniversary episode), I said well in advance I was going to be watching it downstairs as my TV doesn't get BBC. I gave them all a few days heads up. When I came downstairs, the all mighty b*tchfit I got from my sister over it was unbelievable, and "how could I not watch it upstairs cause it's important she watches (insert name of reality tv sh*te that happened to be on)".

Someone else knows how irritating it is! If he wanted to watch the bloody match he should have said it, not get up ay 1.30 and take the remote regardless of who else was here.
    *comes running in the door*

Hi Seph :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Sticks head through window**

Hi guys.

Hiyo Seph!.

Nice goal Sterling, beaut of a pass..

Yes... Sports... I'm watching the Pokémon TCG World Championships :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Yes... Sports... I'm watching the Pokémon TCG World Championships :pac:

Decided i might aswell go full on for the day, watched a few moto gps, now soccer, then hurling and rugby at same time.. :pac:

I'll probably watch the hurling, who's playing in the rugby?

Irish ladies play off for third against France..

Ah ok. It's a shame they couldn't beat England, they did so well against the All Blacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi-diddly-de-hi Mr A.

Congrats or commiserations on the Midlands mod-hat. They can be an unruly uncivilised lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Anyone I ask to do something with is either hungover or busy, can't work on my car because it's raining :mad: the things I would do for a workshop......

So who wants to do something? :P

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hi-diddly-de-hi Mr A.

Congrats or commiserations on the Midlands mod-hat. They can be an unruly uncivilised lot.
    Yes, we midlanders can be uncouth :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement