Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon peeps:)

getting my bus home shorty

lots of antics went on here last night!:eek::D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ahh you'll get there, give it time......just don't tell any of them where it is!!!!:p:D

Good avo smiler.....how are ya!!:D I missed the antics!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grid. wrote:
    Ahh you'll get there, give it time......just don't tell any of them where it is!!!!

Exactly!

Hi Smiler :)

Ted.....are we winning?????????:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grid. wrote: »
    Ted.....are we winning?????????:D:D:D

Not sure, think so..

Can you double check with Seph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Grid. wrote: »
    Good avo smiler.....how are ya!!:D I missed the antics!!!!!!!!:eek:

hey grid! I'm keeping good thanks, yourself?

I know, damn my being 'otherwise engaged'!:D

hiya pp, sorry you're unwell:( hope you feel better soon

Ah thank you, I'll be grand in a day or so. :)

Ok they need to buzz off... my Dad was in their house this morning so why the hell are they here?! :rolleyes:

Its a lot easier to tell friends to fck off I need my own space than it is to family.

• Advertisement

I don't tell friends that either tbh.. :o

I don't tell friends that either tbh.. :o

yah, posted that a bit bluntly, but sentiment is there

Ok.. you're right I suppose then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

The news on the Husky isn't good. He was found but he attacked some livestock and it's either give him up or get him put down. So I am giving him over to my OHs cousin. Sickened so I am.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The news on the Husky isn't good. He was found but he attacked some livestock and it's either give him up or get him put down. So I am giving him over to my OHs cousin. Sickened so I am.

At least you know he is safe & well. Farmer could have done a lot worse tbh. ( sorry if that sounds harsh)

You will still be able to see him, I'm sure OH family won't mind you calling over to see him.

Mozzeltoff wrote:

Awh God Mozz you poor thing. You're doing the right thing though, as hard as it is. :( x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    At least you know he is safe & well. Farmer could have done a lot worse tbh. ( sorry if that sounds harsh)

You will still be able to see him, I'm sure OH family won't mind you calling over to see him.

Not harsh at all man! Tis the truth! I know the law is on his side big time! He could have pressed charges and shot the dog! I don't blame the man whatsoever. It's the first time anything like this has ever happened (and the last) to me. Just so glad he was sound about it.

Naw, they're sound about it. They know him the dog and love him to bits. Only thing is the dog is an escape artist (well duh Mozz). They have a pen for him so he should be ok.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hey there Wolfman!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hugo-mon, how are you?

• Advertisement

Hugo-mon, how are you?

Not too bad Wolf-Mon thanks! :D

How's our beloved mod?

Well enough, heading off in a bit to shoot the breeze with an old friend of mine

Well enough, heading off in a bit to shoot the breeze with an old friend of mine

Sounds like an enjoyable evening to be had there! Hope you have fun. :)

We always has fun

We always has fun

Am glad to hear it. :)

Hi peeps. Hope you're all well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

Ahoy Angron, how's you?

I'm so glad I went out tonight. I wasn't going to because I felt a bit crap. My brother managed to convince me and I had a great time.

Now I'm in bed listening to love songs. Bit random. I feel good though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm all right, watching a rasslin' ppv at the minute, Summerslam. Glad you enjoyed the night out.

• Advertisement

Ah cool. It's ages since I watched wrestling. I did love it for a while though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement