Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

7 days quiz! Back on again tomorrow :D
    well done :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are there clouds over the Lair? :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Are there clouds over the Lair? :pac:

yes, and they're swan shaped!! :eek::D:D:D

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    yes, and they're swan shaped!! :eek::D:D:D
    Ooooooooooooooooooooo nice SW! :cool:

**Swannie makes a soft landing on Lair couch**

What's the haps everyone?

Ooooooooooooooooooooo nice SW! :cool:

**Swannie makes a soft landing on Lair couch**

What's the haps everyone?

Mondays almost over! :D Then home to do some reading/netflixing :P

how's Swan-land? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

well done doctor strange!:D

how's Swan-land? :)
    Only approaching 9AM Pacific, so attempting to wake up after a late night. Need magic beans!! :D
    howdy nocs:)

Hey smiler! A page a day keeps the doctor away... :D

Only approaching 9AM Pacific, so attempting to wake up after a late night. Need magic beans!! :D
    Out burning the midnight beans again! :eek: party animal!! :P

coffee-swan-art.jpg

howdy, smiler-scribe :D

Out burning the midnight beans again! :eek: party animal!! :P
    Yes, and totally useless now, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone SW! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

Yes, and totally useless now, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone SW! :eek:
    tumblr_m51omadzdw1qdsg5oo1_500.gif

;)

EDIT: Howdo, Seph :D

Hi pals o/
    Hi Seph! WAVES from Swan's nest. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

haha:D i'll be off in a while to try and do a page for today. how's you keeping?

How's sw today?:)

I also need magic beans, totally wrecked!

Edit: hey steph!

haha:D i'll be off in a while to try and do a page for today. how's you keeping?

worlds_greatest_smiler_men_cartoon_coffee_mug-re3bbe833fda540a6afec49b7b995367c_x7jgl_8byvr_324.jpg

Not too bad here. Little tired to be in office. Buy only 29 mins to freedom :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Edit: hey steph!

I have all the magic beans you need right here ladies :cool:

*takes out secret stash*

I plan to march down to the javahouse and chain myself to a table until I produce one page of novel fiction!!! :eek:
    I have all the magic beans you need right here ladies :cool:

*takes out secret stash*
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Seph! You know what to say! Best Lair pickup line ever! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Greetings and Salutations Lairites (Or is that Lairbies?) This is my very first post in the Lair, so I am willing to sign autographs on your way out. (Small fee to cover expenses ... and a pint or two)

Can someone please direct me to the Drinks cabinet? I need an extra strong cuppa right now.

It was hot in the oul charrabang today as I beetled along the motorway at legal speeds, so I opened the window to allow a bit of a cooling breeze into the oul girl. The said breeze picked up my hard earned financial gains and promoptly whisked them out of the aforesaid open window.

Please donate a kindly cuppa.

Rubecula wrote: »
    Greetings and Salutations Lairites (Or is that Lairbies?) This is my very first post in the Lair, so I am willing to sign autographs on your way out. (Small fee to cover expenses ... and a pint or two)

Can someone please direct me to the Drinks cabinet? I need an extra strong cuppa right now.

It was hot in the oul charrabang today as I beetled along the motorway at legal speeds, so I opened the window to allow a bit of a cooling breeze into the oul girl. The said breeze picked up my hard earned financial gains and promoptly whisked them out of the aforesaid open window.

Please donate a kindly cuppa.

Welcome rubecula mon

This is my very first post in the Lair
    Not to worry. We don't bite (except when there's a full MOON). :eek:
    I beetled along the motorway at legal speeds
    That's not us. We go peddle to the metal! :pac:

Welcome rubecula mon
    Diolch yn fawr

(it means thanks) :cool:

• Advertisement

Not to worry. We don't bite (except when there's a full MOON). :eek:

That's not us. We go peddle to the metal! :pac:

Swan always tries to bite me *shows bite marks*

Swan always tries to bite me *shows bite marks*
    Seph pridefully shows his full Moon hicky neck kisses. :o:o

Well I never go peddle to the metal. The floor fell out 10,000 miles back so now it is peddle to the tarmac .... but I never said that really, did I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I have birds on my car seats

2hhzztc.jpg

Seph pridefully shows his full Moon hicky neck kisses. :o:o

:-D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy peeps. Into final 15 mins at works.

Anyone know tips on how to look busy. Only so much paper shuffling I can do.

I have birds on my car seats

2hhzztc.jpg

Griffins?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Howdy peeps. Into final 15 mins at works.

Anyone know tips on how to look busy. Only so much paper shuffling I can do.

Clipboard and angryface, always works.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Griffins?

Yep!

• Advertisement

yorright Ted lar? Ows yer bum fer moles?

(Have to speak like that to Liverpool supporters as they are usually lost with proper vernacular)

Naah mate ye know I don't mean it. At least you got a win :)

So who has the poker deck?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement