Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mariasofia wrote: »
    I sense an eviction coming on so..... :(
    :-D

You have both maria :-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My New Rocks arrived today, as did my freshly repaired 3DS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Angron wrote: »

Someone is a happy camper today then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Just out of work...five hours ago i was meant to leave. Im too nice a person..should have just left them in the sh*t

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was a strange morning, I was up watching the wrestling last night, got to sleep around about 6am. Phone rang at 8, delivery company looking for directions to the house. Took me the best part of a minute to figure out what he was looking for, I was still half asleep :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »

I shouldn't ask this for my bank balance but, where did you order the new rocks from?.

I just ended up ordering them from the main New Rocks website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I shouldn't ask this for my bank balance but, where did you order the new rocks from?.

Lets not talk about bank balances, i just got the shock of my life :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lets not talk about bank balances, i just got the shock of my life :(

Same here lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting paid next week so mine will be healthy until all the direct debits come out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh dear, hope it's not too bleak Pickles. *huggles*

Oh dear, hope it's not too bleak Pickles. *huggles*

ehhhh..... lets just say i shouldn't have any sort of debit card :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just had a bag of the new Walker's crisps. Chip Shop Chicken Curry. Oh my God. Yum!

And I'm now finishing a Slushie. :D

Oh dear Pickles, will have to chop that up..

Ooh Paws, those crisps sound class. :-)

Indeed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hello all o/

I just had a bag of the new Walker's crisps. Chip Shop Chicken Curry. Oh my God. Yum!

And I'm now finishing a Slushie. :D

Saw them in the shop yesterday,i wasn't brave enough to try them!
    Will give them a go tomorrow on your recommendation Paws.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh they're unreal! :D

Hi Magentis mon,ted mon, paws und grem :-D

ehhhh..... lets just say i shouldn't have any sort of debit card :o

Ha...........I'm the same..........video games are my weakness :o I have diablo 3 on the way to me from amazon :o I'm guessing you ordered more car parts :-D?

Hey Seph.
    How are things in Cork?
    There was nothing worse than a monday after getting beaten in the hurling.:(

• Advertisement

magentis wrote: »
    Hey Seph.
    How are things in Cork?
    There was nothing worse than a monday after getting beaten in the hurling.:(

Depressing after yesterday :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hiya peeps :-)

Hiya peeps :-)

Hey Smiler:)

They just didn't turn up at all.
    Even Pat Horgan had a bad game,something you don't see very often:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hey Smiler:)

Hiya magentis :-) how's you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Magic beans! Magic beans! Magic beans! It's magic beans marching season in the Lair!

**Swannie beats drum, stamps feet, and SHOUTS while carrying MAGIC BEANS NOW! sign about Lair.**

Hiya magentis :-) how's you?

A bit down after the hurling yesterday!
    Saying that i'd say you are probably getting a bit of stick down there,being from Cork!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Magic beans! Magic beans! Magic beans! It's magic beans marching season in the Lair!

**Swannie beats drum, stamps feet, and SHOUTS while carrying MAGIC BEANS NOW! sign about Lair.**

Hey Swannie:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Swannie:)
    Hi magentis. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »

*throws magic java beans swans way*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement