Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's in my Lair Job Description. :D

And you do it very well Swannie.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's in my Lair Job Description. :D

Hmmmmmm

*Reads swans lair job descripition*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks magentis:)

indeed you do black swan! always up to mischief:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

magentis wrote: »
    And you do it very well Swannie.:)
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Mischief!!! :D

*Reads swans lair job descripition*
    Tiny small print Seph! :eek:

indeed you do black swan! always up to mischief:D
    "Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Mischief!!! :D

Tiny small print Seph! :eek:

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

any luck with the writing today?:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Arooooo Wolf!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hey Wolf and Grem how are things?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Wolf and Grem how are things?

Not bad here, though a little tired, how about you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bit dozy here myself.

• Advertisement

Will have to search about for some escaped magic beans!

That or I need to stop shoveling in massive amounts of food on my days off

I was doing that today. :o Just kept nibbling various foods all day. Feel wonderful now. :-(

I regret the chocolate shake

I regret bringing the packet of biscuits to the couch with me.. Detox week now, hopefully that'll help the energy levels..

One hour of first day back left.. Been busy, I must be the only one that looks after the backoffice stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

One hour of first day back left.. Been busy, I must be the only one that looks after the backoffice stuff!

Morning Grem. Hate people who leave work for someone else to do.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning Grem. Hate people who leave work for someone else to do.

Oh I'm well used to it.. There's a big "not my job" kinda thing going on here.. I get fairly mad at times but usually try not to..

Anyway rant over, evenin Ted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh I'm well used to it.. There's a big "not my job" kinda thing going on here.. I get fairly mad at times but usually try not to..

Anyway rant over, evenin Ted. :)

Need a good rant now & then.

While your off to land of nod, I'll be keeping the cogs of economy turning.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Happy Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha no :D
    Welcome newbies o/
    I am consuming some Kopparberg while studying. Makes my answers... interesting :pac:
    now thats the secret ingredient ive been missing lol
    Lets not talk about bank balances, i just got the shock of my life :(
    ehhhh..... lets just say i shouldn't have any sort of debit card :o
    just was thinking of it yesterday so.. when you cut yours please do come and cut mine too.. d be gratefu forever :)
    Lived in Ballincolig way back when,then Charleville in latter years.
    i lived in limerick but worked in macroom for 2 years.. you ve no idea how many times i had to pass through charleville :)

hi pp ted and grem, happy happy :)
    hows everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

All good here. Having breakfast now. Work soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals, I do believe its coffee time \●/

Joya wrote: »

just was thinking of it yesterday so.. when you cut yours please do come and cut mine too.. d be gratefu forever :)

Give here to me joya.......ill mind it for you >_>

:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hey PP hope it will be one good day at work :)
    Hi pals, I do believe its coffee time \●/
    Give here to me joya.......ill mind it for you >_>
    :-D

coffee time lol is over here ... now playing tomb raider study... :-(
    as for the later why thanks a mil Seph_dude : )
    hope it happened quite few months ago though but perhaps its never too late :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo peeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Fleh and blah. Hey errybody

Yo Doc, what's the craic?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yo Doc, what's the craic?

Ah not much. Just arrived in Maynooth, going for lunch with a friend soon. How're you Mozz?

Ah not much. Just arrived in Maynooth, going for lunch with a friend soon. How're you Mozz?

Ara, I'm all right,debating on getting up to get coffee and do food shopping. I am just having a lazy day :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ara, I'm all right,debating on getting up to get coffee and do food shopping. I am just having a lazy day :pac:

I'm gonna have an epic lazy day on Friday when these exams are done. I shall also be minding my uncle's dogs, but they'll be grand :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement