Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm gonna have an epic lazy day on Friday when these exams are done. I shall also be minding my uncle's dogs, but they'll be grand :pac:

Next Friday for me, if I do not post that day consider me drunk :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Joya wrote: »
    Next Friday for me, if I do not post that day consider me drunk :D

I've only the two thankfully, tomorrow and Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I take it this all repeats you guys are talking about? Best of luck in them :)

I've only the two thankfully, tomorrow and Thursday
    I have 4, all three hours ones.. Next Mo Tue Wed and Thu from half 9 till half 12 so help me god :rolleyes:

Yes Moz, even its my first attempt thanks for good wishes I'll be needing it (heavily) :D

btw good luck to you tom Doc let you get all the questions you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hello my lovely nocs:) how are we doing?

• Advertisement

Heyo Smiler, how are you?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo Smiler, how are you?

hey mozz!

Doing well here thanks, lazy afternoon cos didn't get much sleep last night. Also waiting on the postman on a few packages, hoping they arrive soon! how's you keeping?

I'm all right. Still abit raw after the last few days but just taking it easy now for the minute. Still trying to find the motivation to get up and do shopping but it's escaping me..

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I'm all right. Still abit raw after the last few days but just taking it easy now for the minute. Still trying to find the motivation to get up and do shopping but it's escaping me..

good to hear you're ok despite what's happened. yay for taking it easy:) hopefully your motivation will come..

Thanks Smiler :) I am sure I'll get around to it soon..I don't have anything to make for dinner so I must get up and go. Back to work tomorrow, so it might help take my mind off things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Exams tomorrow, building technology, as i used to say "i do mala" or in peasant speak, in the bag :pac:

If i do fail though thats game over, i can fail the other and carry it over to next year, but i'll have to pass next year :o

fun times ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good luck to the poor unfortunate sods doing exams. Be all over soon though.

Don't know if I would be able to go back to exams after 9+ years.

Java me someone STAT!!

Exams tomorrow, building technology, as i used to say "i do mala" or in peasant speak, in the bag :pac:

If i do fail though thats game over, i can fail the other and carry it over to next year, but i'll have to pass next year :o

fun times ahead

sincere condolences toasted, but you just go and smash it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just read a thing about a team in the Italian league that through various loan deals, part ownerships, and other assorted shenanigans managed to have a squad of some 200+ players.

sincere condolences toasted, but you just go and smash it :D

Thank you dear, just been told that the semester one paper was totally different :o we didn't really do much in the second, so hopefully it won't be too different

Thank you dear, just been told that the semester one paper was totally different :o we didn't really do much in the second, so hopefully it won't be too different

ouch.. well anyways lets hope the luck will be on your side tomorrow fingers crossed! :pac:

what time is the exam at
    ps. i noticed that :blush::D

ouch.. well anyways lets hope the luck will be on your side tomorrow fingers crossed! :pac:

what time is the exam at

Nah it won't :pac: never is :P

Half nine i do believe!

If i do have to call it quits im just going to sell myself or something, might as well do something you're good at eh? :pac:

Nah it won't :pac: never is :P

Half nine i do believe!

If i do have to call it quits im just going to sell myself or something, might as well do something you're good at eh? :pac:

i know what you mean, same thing here :
    so time same as mine.. i h*te morning time for exam but well, 4 in a row it is

btw of course, what happened to that mini job you did, any news?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah. Giving up on sleep for today. How are people?. Oh and best of luck Pickles :)

i know what you mean, same thing here :
    so time same as mine.. i h*te morning time for exam but well, 4 in a row it is

btw of course, what happened to that mini job you did, any news?

The one in the garage? still going it seems! but yeah, I'm not looking forward to it, I'll do my best but after that i don't know

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hated my morning exams, just cause it was so far out of the way. Bloody exam centre out at the bloody Galway racecourse!

The one in the garage? still going it seems! but yeah, I'm not looking forward to it, I'll do my best but after that i don't know
    yes, why not looking forward to it? or you mean you just do not want to keep your hopes high :)

Gah. Giving up on sleep for today. How are people?. Oh and best of luck Pickles :)
    and by pickles i'm sure you meant toasted and doc :d

yes, why not looking forward to it? or you mean you just do not want to keep your hopes high :)

Yeah like i don't want to go in thinking ill pass and then fail, i only failed by 2% last time on the two i did fail on :( they wouldn't even take my attendance into account or anything

Yeah like i don't want to go in thinking ill pass and then fail, i only failed by 2% last time on the two i did fail on :( they wouldn't even take my attendance into account or anything

i see, well same here, i started yesterday to prepare myself for the option that i will maybe fail some of those, and to see what then in that case.. i need to find some information about it if it would influence my application to next year course (and i suppose it would)...

i see, well same here, i started yesterday to prepare myself for the option that i will maybe fail some of those, and to see what then in that case.. i need to find some information about it if it would influence my application to next year course (and i suppose it would)...

If i fail I'm off to find an apprenticeship, failing that, many many welding courses

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah folks, don't talk too negatively (i know, rich coming from me) but don't let the option worm into your brain too much..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

If i fail I'm off to find an apprenticeship, failing that, many many welding courses

Good luck with it pickles......not the end of the world if it doesn't happen, stay positive!:)

Ah folks, don't talk too negatively (i know, rich coming from me) but don't let the option worm into your brain too much..

Ah i know, but It's always good to have a plan b
    Grid. wrote: »
    Good luck with it pickles......not the end of the world if it doesn't happen, stay positive!:)

Thank ya! :) Hopefully it does, I went around there the other day and it was all, drop in your cv so on and so forth, problem is I've no actual garage experience apart from what ive got now, which wouldnt count as much, so just wrote a cover letter basically saying I know how to car, I work form my driveway :pac: I taught myself everything i know, give me a chance

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Thank ya! :) Hopefully it does, I went around there the other day and it was all, drop in your cv so on and so forth, problem is I've no actual garage experience apart from what ive got now, which wouldnt count as much, so just wrote a cover letter basically saying I know how to car, I work form my driveway :pac: I taught myself everything i know, give me a chance

Good work.....keep pestering them until they give in!!!!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement