Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

howdy steph:)

Hi smiler hows you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

@Rube, there is a program about Scouse humour @10 on bbc2

Thanks for that Red Ted. :)

I watched it and it was not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi smiler hows you?

not too bad here thanks:) relaxing in bed. how about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

That sounds nice Smiler you are well I hope?

Rubecula wrote: »
    That sounds nice Smiler you are well I hope?

I'm getting quite tired, off to bed soon, but I seem to be good:) hope you're keeping well too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bit of a mean streak in you wolfie.

:D

I just work with stupid people

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a giggle reading some injury stories there. The only one I can really contribute is managing to fracture a bone in my face falling up, yes up, a stairs..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Had a giggle reading some injury stories there. The only one I can really contribute is managing to fracture a bone in my face falling up, yes up, a stairs..

ouch :-/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I fell ojut of a moving vehicle and only got a few bumps and bruises

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I thought I was the accident prone one! Seems you guys have managed quite a bit of crazy stuff too. I feel better now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

o/

o/

How are you TP?

How are you TP?

Not too bad, exam in the morning, going to wing it, I know what i need to know so hopefully it'l stand to me

How are you?

Hiya Hugo!. How are ya?.

Not too bad, exam in the morning, going to wing it, I know what i need to know so hopefully it'l stand to me

How are you?

Best of luck with it man, hope it goes well. :)

Not too shabby here, just home from work.
    Hiya Hugo!. How are ya?.

Heya G!

Not too bad here. How are you? :)

How goes Hugo, and anyone I may has missed

Thank ya, I hope i do ok, exams aren't my strong point, perfectly able to do the course, just woeful at exams

Not bad Hugo, four hours into shift. Got through a lot of the backlog on some stuff.

Pickles I hear you on the exam stuff but I've faith in ya since you were so close to passing already.

Im off to bed to get some shuteye, g'night nocs :-)

• Advertisement

How goes Hugo, and anyone I may has missed

How ya Wolfmon? :)
    Thank ya, I hope i do ok, exams aren't my strong point, perfectly able to do the course, just woeful at exams

I'm not great at exams either. I never studied, just had a mental cram session when coming close to exam time.

Third day I no work in a row. This is nice

Not bad Hugo, four hours into shift. Got through a lot of the backlog on some stuff.

Pickles I hear you on the exam stuff but I've faith in ya since you were so close to passing already.
    How ya Wolfmon? :)

I'm not great at exams either. I never studied, just had a mental cram session when coming close to exam time.

Yeah pretty much the same, I have a somewhat photographic memory so i can remember most things I've drawn, so I'll do a bit in the monring and should be ok

Yeah pretty much the same, I have a somewhat photographic memory so i can remember most things I've drawn, so I'll do a bit in the monring and should be ok

What are you studying sir?

What are you studying sir?

Architectural technology :)

Hi Hugo

Good luck tomorrow pickles,you'll ace it!

Architectural technology :)

Sounds cool :)
    Hi Hugo

How are you SD?

Sounds cool :)

How are you SD?

It's a bloody nightmare haha, so much stuff to remember, you think a basic oul wall is just that, oh lord no, building a wall if a feckin science in itself

So much to remember, so little memory :(

Not too bad thanks Hugo you?,I'm procrastinating :D as usual :/

• Advertisement

It's a bloody nightmare haha, so much stuff to remember, you think a basic oul wall is just that, oh lord no, building a wall if a feckin science in itself

So much to remember, so little memory :(

I'd be hopeless at this point so!. I'm more that fish in finding nemo..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement