Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Can't sleep and have a headache :-( not cool

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Can't sleep and have a headache :-( not cool
    Been there, hated that

Been there, hated that

yeah kind of annoying:( think i'm wired but tired. How's you wolfie?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ate too much, and in no mood for work tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Less than four hours to go here, didn't sleep great yesterday so just going to try not to count the minutes down - mission impossible!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Hump Day Éire! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hump day just doesn't sound innocent at all... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hump day just doesn't sound innocent at all... :D
    Hi Grem! You have been dwelling in the Lair a bit too long methinks! You are losing your innocence. :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Hump Day people.

Best of luck to everyone doing exams.

Trying to hold off on java until get into work.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Trying to hold off on java until get into work.
    **Swannie suddenly wakes up!**

Java? Java? Did someone say the magic word? Ted? :P

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Grem! You have been dwelling in the Lair a bit too long methinks! You are losing your innocence. :o:D

Just revealing my true darkness!.

Just revealing my true darkness!.

Oooooooooooo Grem! You are slipping to the BLACK java side! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oooooooooooo Grem! You are slipping to the BLACK java side! :eek:

We have another one.

***evil laughs***

Forgot about your java alert Swannie. Nothing to see here, go back to sleep.

**hides mug behind back**

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Forgot about your java alert Swannie. Nothing to see here, go back to sleep.

**hides mug behind back**

**Swannie sniffs, licks lips, shows a little leg, and bats eyes at Ted**

Any room for negotiation Ted? :D

No wonder I am the way I am with this sort of provocative behaviour going on!!: O: D

No wonder I am the way I am with this sort of provocative behaviour going on!!: O: D

Wha... huh... ??

**Swannie whips out mirror and practices innocent look** :o

Wha... huh... ??

**Swannie whips out mirror and practices innocent look** :o

Haha that right there is why I'm glad I found this place!

Haha that right there is why I'm glad I found this place!
    Well, we are glad you are one of us too. :D

Oh oh... it's starting to get deep in the Lair. :eek:

**Swannie slips on hip hugger boots**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

One exam down destroyed one more to go

And what better way to celebrate than with buns and car parts?!

adlrhd.jpg

1z3ts80.jpg

Nice!. :)

• Advertisement

Sticks nose in Lair. Happy Hump Day. It's just slipp'in and slid'in towards the weekend now. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

look at you.... Swanning about!! :eek::P

happy hump-day, Swannie! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Yep, that's what I do SW... Just swan about. :P

Yep, that's what I do SW... Just swan about. :P
    play to your strengths and all that :D

SW wrote: »
    play to your strengths and all that :D
    I'm a BLACK SWANNIE through and through. It's lucky for me that THEY think I am just kidding! :eek:

How's Ireland's grand cartoonist?

howdy nocs:D

I'm a BLACK SWANNIE through and through. It's lucky for me that THEY think I am just kidding! :eek:

How's Ireland's grand cartoonist?
    Grand! :P

will be solo in the office for 2 weeks so it's ipod time at work :D

all good with yourself?
    Howdy, smiler-scribe! :D

how's things sw? :)

Hey soon to be famous Irish author smiler! :D
    SW wrote: »

all good with yourself?
    Just grand thanks SW. :D

• Advertisement

how's things sw? :)
    no complaints :D all good with yourself?
    Hey soon to be famous Irish author smiler! :D

Just grand thanks SW. :D
    Seems we're all having a grand ole time :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement