Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ah... Ted has a grand solution to the problem! :D

Don't forget to clean out all the crow poop before leaving Rubecula. New bedding would be nice too. :cool:

Heyyyyyy there my pet crows :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Also when did this place become a Latin lingo aviary??
    Ooooooooo, the Lair can be changed to Aviary, and all members adopt bird names? I like Black Swan rather than Cisne Negro, so Spanish is out. Now Eala Dubh sounds mysterious. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd use Corax, but I like Angron.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ooooooooo, the Lair can be changed to Aviary, and all members adopt bird names? I like Black Swan rather than Cisne Negro, so Spanish is out. Now Eala Dubh sounds mysterious. :cool:

I'll take the Liver Bird so.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ4i1-IQmgf-oDKXSccyA2Nb9Vvsjn9K9Dy0nEnouHJ8LKE_-WsRDmOg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*falls onto Lair couch*

xPPx is tired.

I can has cuddles? :o
    **Swannie ships many cuddles to be administered to Paws by cute Fedespresso man**
    Heyyyyyy there my pet crows :mad:
    Just fed them to your hounds. They lick their lips, bounce about, and make happy barks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    I would, but then everyone would want one Paws 

Awh.. ok then :o

Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie ships many cuddles to be administered to Paws by cute Fedespresso man**

Oooh ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just fed them to your hounds. They lick their lips, bounce about, and make happy barks.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws - *huggles*

Yay! Thanks Grem!

:D

• Advertisement

Paws - *huggles*

Swannie READS specs on huggles prescription bottle. Paws may have 2 huggles per hour; but not to exceed 12 per 24 hours. Careful. Huggles are to be used in moderation. Let's not OD our Paws Grem! :eek:

:D

Swannie LOOKS in mirror practicing ferocious hunt prey look. Empty tummy is growling too. Off to lunch guys. See ye later! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie READS specs on huggles prescription bottle. Paws may have 2 huggles per hour; but not to exceed 12 per 24 hours. Careful. Huggles are to be used in moderation. Let's not OD our Paws Grem! :eek:

By what insider trading shenanigans did you acquire my huggles trademarked specifications Swan?? :| I smell skullduggery afoot! >:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Enjoy your mean Swannie.

*slips Paws another huggle* while the Swan is away, grem will play!. :D

*slips Paws another huggle* while the Swan is away, grem will play!. 

Woohoo!

I just read something awful on Facebook about a puppy. I won't tell you all, it's too awful to even think about. :'(

Woohoo!

I just read something awful on Facebook about a puppy. I won't tell you all, it's too awful to even think about. :'(

Oh crap.. :( I hate some of those stories. Huggles on tap for you Paws.. Am scared to look at fb now.

Oh crap..  I hate some of those stories. Huggles on tap for you Paws.. Am scared to look at fb now.

The worst thing is that it happened in Dublin and the guy was released without charge. I'm actually sickened.

It's on the DSPCA's page so just don't look at it for a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

enjoy your meal black swan:)

got totally distracted watching a documentary about dangers creatures of the sea, frightened the wits out of me!

• Advertisement

got totally distracted watching a documentary about dangers creatures of the sea, frightened the wits out of me!

Good bedtime type viewing eh??

Good bedtime type viewing eh??

it was interesting, that's for sure! Not really for the faint hearted though, like myself *shudders* how's you grem?

it was interesting, that's for sure! Not really for the faint hearted though, like myself *shudders* how's you grem?

The deeper down the sea you go, the weirder the animals seem to look.

Maybe thats why they are there,

You're an ugly fcker, **swift boot into sea** get outta my sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

It's a good job that I can swim

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I was watching that too. Bit sensationalised but still good.

hi ted ( great post):D, stereomatic

madyaker:) I don't believe we have met before, welcome:)

I'm very glad I can swim too

Not bad. Managed some sleep that was longer than an hour at a time so feel more able for work.. How about you?

Not a great swimmer, must keep a low profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Keeping a low profile after booting me into the deep blue :pac:

• Advertisement

Not bad. Managed some sleep that was longer than an hour at a time so feel more able for work.. How about you?

that's good:) you back to work tonight?

I'm ok thanks, I overslept today and woke up with another headache but hoping to be more productive tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement