Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, my grem ancestors were definitely from deep under the Sea. Perhaps bikini bottom....

Smiler, I'm back to work three or four days now. Hope the headache moves on soon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hmm, my grem ancestors were definitely from deep under the Sea. Perhaps bikini bottom....

Smiler, I'm back to work three or four days now. Hope the headache moves on soon..

ahh ok, hope it's all going well :) thanks, took a while to go but feeling better now

Hey hugo:)

Hey hugo:)

Hey Smiler,

How's it hangin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

There is a silly horror film on film4 right now, you know one of the ones that's supposed to be scary but it's actually just funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

MadYaker wrote: »
    There is a silly horror film on film4 right now, you know one of the ones that's supposed to be scary but it's actually just funny.

I love movies like that

Hey Smiler,

How's it hangin'?

not too bad here thanks:) just doing up a blog post and relaxing. how's things with you?

not too bad here thanks:) just doing up a blog post and relaxing. how's things with you?

F all happening here. Just home from work a while back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Hugo!!

Hiya Hugo!!

Heya G! How are you? :)

• Advertisement

F all happening here. Just home from work a while back.

sweet:) best way to be. Hope work went alright

Alright now Hugo.. Four hours into work.. Only another six to shifts to go!!

Alright now Hugo.. Four hours into work.. Only another six to shifts to go!!

Hopefully the rest of the shift will go your way :)

Well after tidying up things after me being off things are pretty up to date.. I'll do more of it later when I get a chance..

right i must be off, and make black swan proud ;) later nocs

Hope it goes well Smiler!.

Night Smiler.

Am so happy that hump day was today. Roll on the weekend quickly hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi all. Hugo, I can't believe today was ONLY hump day! I thought it was Thursday all day (first week back after holidays is sooooo long!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Tonight i was an ambulance driver :o without the ambulance, I covered 10 miles in under 10 minutes to get mammy pickles to hospital, being kept in over night, all should be well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Geez toasted, hope she's okay. Well done you!

• Advertisement

Eeden wrote: »
    Geez toasted, hope she's okay. Well done you!

I do too! I'm sure she will though :)

Wow Pickles I hope she's ok..

Wow Pickles I hope she's ok..

I'm sure she will be :)

Eeden wrote: »
    Hugo, I can't believe today was ONLY hump day! I thought it was Thursday all day (first week back after holidays is sooooo long!)

If only it was (were?) Thursday, we'd be rolling along nicely!
    Tonight i was an ambulance driver :o without the ambulance, I covered 10 miles in under 10 minutes to get mammy pickles to hospital, being kept in over night, all should be well

Jesus, hope things turn out ok there man.

*wobbles back into lair for java top up* typical this night is crawling..

Best of luck this morning Pickles, and hope your mum is ok..

Morning, anyone lurking?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

***stumbles into Lair half asleep**

Someone mention java?

Hope your mother will be ok Pickles.

Well I didn't mention java but I've got some left for ya *Slides mug over to Ted*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're the greatest Grem :D

Just an FYI, go easy on the sugar. I'm sweet enough as it is.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're the greatest Grem :D

Just an FYI, go easy on the sugar. I'm sweet enough as it is.

You must be, I didn't put any sugar in!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement