Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You must be, I didn't put any sugar in!! :D

Suppose there's no chance of you covering for me in work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Suppose there's no chance of you covering for me in work.

Just spent the past fifteen minutes fixing a ticket machine in a bus with a penknife after a twelve hour shift, how would you rate your odds!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just spent the past fifteen minutes fixing a ticket machine in a bus with a penknife after a twelve hour shift, how would you rate your odds!!

Ya call that a knife ........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all :)

Toasty I hope your mam is okay :)

Quiet here today which makes such a nice change. I'm getting some well needed spring cleaning done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hi all :)

Toasty I hope your mam is okay :)

Quiet here today which makes such a nice change. I'm getting some well needed spring cleaning done.

Thank you :) she's being kept in so hopefully all will be sorted soon

i didn't do too good in that exam today either, but that's the last of them anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning/afternoon nocs:)

hope your mom will be ok toasted, i would have panicked...

I'll hopefully have proper broadband by the end of today, can't wait! like a kid at Christmas time:D

closed accounts make me sad:(

good morning/afternoon nocs:)

hope your mom will be ok toasted, i would have panicked...

I'll hopefully have proper broadband by the end of today, can't wait! like a kid at Christmas time:D

closed accounts make me sad:(

Who shut up shop? :eek: I hate seeing closed accounts, especially if i knew them, it's like the name died or something, I tried not to panic just got up brought her to the car, and foot to the floor the whole way

Who closed their account?!

Who shut up shop? :eek: I hate seeing closed accounts, especially if i knew them, it's like the name died or something, I tried not to panic just got up brought her to the car, and foot to the floor the whole way
    Who closed their account?!

lou.m, I hate seeing them too, especially like you said if i knew them. I hope they are alright and come back to us

you did good toasted:)

• Advertisement

lou.m, I hate seeing them too, especially like you said if i knew them. I hope they are alright and come back to us

you did good toasted:)

Ah feck :( i plan on closing up shop once my project threads are totally complete......

So not for a long time :pac:

I think i done rather well too, should be an ambulance driver me! :P

Ah feck  i plan on closing up shop once my project threads are totally complete......

Jeepers I got a fright for a sec there!!

Ah feck :( i plan on closing up shop once my project threads are totally complete......

So not for a long time :pac:

I think i done rather well too, should be an ambulance driver me! :P

:( I did debate on closing mine a few years ago, wasn't in a great place at the time and found out a family member was on boards:eek: Definitely not doing it for a very long time, not with the IRL friendships I've made from this place

:p hope they are looking after her well

So my modem is hooked up and plugged in, all I have to do is wait for the company to complete the job on their end. Hopefully not too long!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

None of my family are on boards, though I know my mother is aware I'm on it. I'm not sure my sisters are really aware boards even exists...

None of mine are on here either, none that I'm aware of anyway. I do wonder from time to time if I know any Boardsies IRL without realising. :o

My ex is on here, she's the one that got me onto it, i just wanted to look at ylyl and now look at me! :pac:

I have a few RL friends on here, indeed it was a friend that introduced me to boards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flies through one Lair window and out another**

Aloha (Hi and Bye). :D

I could have sworn I just saw a black swan shaped object just fly past me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Rowr grem roars. The tired is my sworn enemy today. A strong coffee an hour for the next eight is in order I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    I could have sworn I just saw a black swan shaped object just fly past me.
    It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Sonic Swannie! :eek:
    Rowr grem roars. The tired is my sworn enemy today. A strong coffee an hour for the next eight is in order I think.

Did Grem talk magic beans? Swannie sips the BLACK java while all keyed up. Visiting new javahouse. Very busy. Lots of old folks and their grand kids. Very different from my university locale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

*Joya was NOT here today!*

:P:D:pac:

good evening nocs:)

can't seem to get warm today for some reason:(

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

good evening nocs:)

you do the ice-bucket challenge too? :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

*passes schematics for java cannon to Swan* could you be so good as to find a posse of minions to build this please?.

SW wrote: »

nope, not sure what's up with me today, one of those days where you feel cold and can't warm up. I have a hot water bottle now so that'll help. how's you today?

Edit: hey grem:)

Joya wrote: »
    *Joya was NOT here today!*

:P:D:pac:
    Hi to Joya. The lady who is not here today. :D

Then let's DANCE! Dance the night away! That'll warm you up smiler. :cool:
    *passes schematics for java cannon to Swan* could you be so good as to find a posse of minions to build this please?.
    Grand design Grem! Places Lair order for scale up from research lab to manufacturing floor. SOP to be in compliance with ISO 9001 international quality improvement standards, as well as EU directives. :pac:

nope, not sure what's up with me today, one of those days where you feel cold and can't warm up. I have a hot water bottle now so that'll help. how's you today?
    Soup cures all! :P :D

pretty good. Thought I was broke but found some funds to tide me over until Monday :)

aside from being cold all good in smilerland?

SW wrote: »
    Passes empty cup to SW. How about a bit of ice before I pour in my second cup of java? :P

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Passes empty cup to SW. How about a bit of ice before I pour in my second cup of java? :P
    coos_lemon-lime.jpg

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement