Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ahem!
    that's technically a 1.4 engine, 20 quid will get you a fair distance, my car is a 2.3 turbo and it gets me from kildare to the city centre and back, and around the local town for a bit, so you'l get a bit more from it :) in short, you can add the miles up and do all this fancy, but i think how i do it is a good way of measuring it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey KMQ, welcome back. The search parties can stand down.....

You being CONFUSED!!!!!! ............ Never..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie's eyes are BLEEDING**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aha Swan is back, fresh java brew on so!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie HONKS: "Grrrrrrraaaaaaannnnnnndddddd Grem!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie flaps back into Lair nest after shopping her brains out. :pac:

Happy sale day Lair!

Did you buy all your favourite lair pals presents :-D?

I feel like such an outcast with my disdain for coffee :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You like tea pickles Mon ? :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I got no such accolade G! :mad:

You like tea pickles Mon ? :-D

Not really! I'm partial to it like! In the garage I'm sort of working in one of the lads asked me did i want tea and i causally go ah no i don't drink tea, two other lads dropped what they were doing :pac:

Apparently being a tea drinker was one of the job requirements :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi KMQ. I'm newish here, sorry my post freaked you out!

I'm a total expert on my car's petrol needs, but that won't help you since every one is different! My car's petrol gauge has been broken since I bought it... 10 years ago? ish?, but also I have no idea whether it reads kilometers or miles, since that was fiddled with too. So for me I know I get xx units (km or miles, I don't know which) per litre of petrol I put in. I learned this after years of trial and error! Fill it up, drive a few... units, then fill it up again and try to figure it out from there. After a few goes, you might have a clue. Don't go by cost (that changes), go by litres.

Then you have to try to figure out the difference between city and country driving... I can't even begin...

Best of luck with it! :):)

Not really! I'm partial to it like! In the garage I'm sort of working in one of the lads asked me did i want tea and i causally go ah no i don't drink tea, two other lads dropped what they were doing :pac:

Jaysus :-| :pac:

I'm not mad on the warm beverages either man.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I got no such accolade G! :mad:

Oops :o *busts out super shiny mug in attempt at peace talks*

Oops :o *busts out super shiny mug in attempt at peace talks*

Oh G! You know I was only teasin' ya! :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I cannot sleep. Such a crappy few days ahead I just need some rest dammit

Jaysus :-| :pac:
    I'm not mad on the warm beverages either man.

I told them where to go :pac:

Apparently I make sexy tea though

I told them where to go :pac:

Apparently I make sexy tea though

Sexy tea you say?

Sexy tea you say?

Yep! Not my words!

Yep! Not my words!

My mind conjured up the words "man coconut milk" for some reason :D:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Join the club

My mind conjured up the words "man coconut milk" for some reason :D:o

Hahahahaha, nah I made my friend tea once and she was all "oh my god this is sexy tea, I'm getting you to make me more of this"

true story!

Hahahahaha, nah I made my friend tea once and she was all "oh my god this is sexy tea, I'm getting you to make me more of this"

true story!

I believe ya! :pac:

Did you buy all your favourite lair pals presents :-D?
    Yes! Here's one magic bean for you Seph, one magic bean for Hugo, one magic bean for toasted, one magic bean for wolf, one magic bean for Grem. (I'm on a starving student budget) :o
    "Hang Down Your Head..." toastedpickels
    (from old Kingston Trio song... I like oldies)

Yes! Here's one magic bean for you Seph, one magic bean for Hugo, one magic bean of toasted, one magic bean for wolf, one magic bean for Grem. (I'm on a starving student budget) :o

"Hang Down Your Head..." toastedpickels
    (from old Kingston Trio song... I like oldies)

I'll do no such thing! :P

Thanks Swannie! :)

I'll do no such thing! :P

You'll never know what you might SEE if you don't hang your head before that special person toasted! :p

You'll never know what you might SEE if you don't hang your head before that special person toasted! :p

But I'm working on getting that special person :confused: :P

But I'm working on getting that special person :confused: :P
    "Practice makes perfect!" toasted... Or... You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princess. :D

• Advertisement

"Practice makes perfect!" toasted... Or... You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princess. :D

In that case I'm due a princess fairly soon.....now wheres that courier with my bride......:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement