Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm okay now. It was just for a few minutes. I thought maybe my blood sugar was low but I checked it and it was 5.6 which would be normal.

Nice one Angron :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Happy christmas everyone!!......Oh wait....emm friday....yes that's what i meant :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Only 17 more Fridays until Christmas ;)

Ah feck, that reminds me i need to get passport pictures later, for some employment over xmas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Doctor Who tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Yeiii, sounds achievable :D, I'll get there!

btw Joya looouuuuvvvssss Christmassss wub.gif 'ts my fave time of the year!blush.gif:D :rolleyes:

hiya nocs hows everyone, im missing heavily i know :)
    but its only 2 days left to 4 big exams soooo not much choice here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening joya and everyone:)

hi smiler hows you :) are you writing or taking a break :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Joya wrote: »
    hi smiler hows you :) are you writing or taking a break :)

hey joya:) I'm ok thanks, taking a break from the writing for a while to refuel myself with food and caffeine. Going back to it for a bit afterwards. How's yourself?

hey s, its so nice you are writing btw, id love to be a writer if id know how :)

and my study break is also over, i finished first module second time and now starting the second one second time :)

so, see ya all laters!

do not make too much of a mess here!!
    without me
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hai.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

GALWAY! I am in you! Had a mother of a ****ty week and it ended with me getting paid and have my data back..need a few pints now!

I look forward to being back in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

How many Mondys are there til Xmas:pac:

Not enough. I dread Christmas.

-sings- tell me why, i don't like mondy's? tell me why, I don't like mondddyss :pac::pac::pac:

-sings- tell me why, i don't like mondy's? tell me why, I don't like mondddyss :pac::pac::pac:
    What's that Toasty you don't like Noccy_Mondy:pac:

What did they ever do to you eh toasty'? They are only in the door!

What's that Toasty you don't like Noccy_Mondy:pac:

Me and noccy are besties sure! :P
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    What did they ever do to you eh toasty'? They are only in the door!

Whos this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How're the nocs?

Thank crunchie it's Friday and I can put this blasted week behind me.

• Advertisement

Dont even talk to me about this week mozz! Broke down crying at half 8 tuesday morning coz nothing went right since the thursday before! And id even gone in on saturday! Complete write off for the rest of the week also, nothing would go well for me

Is that a :pac: Crunchie in your back pack

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Dont even talk to me about this week mozz! Broke down crying at half 8 tuesday morning coz nothing went right since the thursday before! And id even gone in on saturday! Complete write off for the rest of the week also, nothing would go well for me

Oh I feel your pain girl. I hid in the store room for a few minutes to "regain composure" after a stupid little incident,so minuscule that even getting angry/upset over it was plain stupid. I swear I am counting down the days to when my contract is up and getting the hell outta dodge. That's if the cheffing course doesn't come up first. (fingers crossed it does!!)
    Is that a :pac: Crunchie in your back pack

Why no, it's actually a moro :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh I feel your pain girl. I hid in the store room for a few minutes to "regain composure" after a stupid little incident,so minuscule that even getting angry/upset over it was plain stupid. I swear I am counting down the days to when my contract is up and getting the hell outta dodge. That's if the cheffing course doesn't come up first. (fingers crossed it does!!)

Why no, it's actually a moro :pac:

*steals Moro* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

What is a moro?

*steals Moro* :pac:

HEY!! I would have shared!!! Oh go on so, bottle of Captain Morgan, two bottles of pepsi, bag of lemons and ice to keep me happy :D
    Rubecula wrote: »
    What is a moro?

Only one of the most under rated and delicious chocolate bars ever! :pac:

13784.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Never heard of it before. Odd.

Description is 110% correct there mozz!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

sammyjo90 wrote:
    That happened to me a couple of weeks ago because one of our fluid pumps wouldn't work... I'd worked 12-13 days in a row and I had just had enough... :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    HEY!! I would have shared!!! Oh go on so, bottle of Captain Morgan, two bottles of pepsi, bag of lemons and ice to keep me happy :D

Only one of the most under rated and delicious chocolate bars ever! :pac:

13784.png

Hmmmm.....OK fair compromise :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement