Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

We all get what we want Seph..and that makes us all happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

wow this place suddenly filled up:D

holidays booked for next month:D going on a weekend away to the isle of man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

wow this place suddenly filled up:D

holidays booked for next month:D going on a weekend away to the isle of man!

Can I come too?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yZD4heGsPks/hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's a whole island made out of men?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

:D

sadly not, i may bring back a prezzie though;):)

Edit: @angron: I think it's mostly famous for the cats, but i believe both genders are on the island

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grand weekend to you all! :D

hey hugo and black swan:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm in bed.

Friday night and it's not even 10pm. I'm such a rebel.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

There's me thinking everyone was asking how I am when they say noc's, then I realise....... awks.......... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

I'm in bed.

Hmmm...... ;) ...... stop boasting :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

There's me thinking everyone was asking how I am when they say noc's, then I realise....... awks.......... :pac:

I'd a feeling that would happen :P

I'm in bed too:) it's cold out there!

welcome noccy btw:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dunno why, but I decided to look up longest prison sentences. One guy got handed a sentence for almost 400,000 years, another woman got one for 141,000.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm in bed.

I'm in bed too:) it's cold out there!
    Whoa! We are having a Lair pillow talk! :P

Come swan -pats bed- room for one more....

Come swan -pats bed- room for one more....
    **Swannie LOOKS at Lair exit door, contemplating a sudden burst of speed!**

Bah! no fun! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie LOOKS at Lair exit door, contemplating a sudden burst of speed!**

Catch her quick :-D

aww, black swan don't go!

• Advertisement

Catch her quick :-D

**Swannie makes as if to run for the door, suddenly dashing right and through the Lair window. Goes stealth. Flaps to altitude, delta wings, dives, and streaks off to the locale javahouse at high speed!**

Time for a cup, and my nest is out. See ye in an hour, if you're not snoring by then. Bye! :D
    aww, black swan don't go!
    SwanTerminator says: "I'll be back!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie makes as if to run for the door, suddenly dashing right and through the Lair window. Goes stealth. Flaps to altitude, delta wings, dives, and streaks off to the locale javahouse at high speed!**

Time for a cup, and my nest is out. See ye in an hour, if you're not snoring by then. Bye! :D

SwanTerminator says: "I'll be back!"

*watches as swannie takes off into the night and shouts after her while shaking a broom *

You got away this time swannie but you won't next time !

:-D

must go back to my writing, do a little bit more:) laters folks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Eh anyone care to inform me what this thread is about? I always see it appearing :o

Beats me, and I mod the place. Also, Fluffy wants to say hello

fluffmodeus_by_sbkmulletman-d5j2i0t.jpg

Fluffmodeus :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I really wanna cosplay as him sometime down the road

Will you have your own Kharisma?

Soon as I find someone who enjoys the nickname "Bacon Bits".

Happy Lair Weekend wolf, Seph, Hugo, Angron, toasted, and smiler. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

And to you Swannie Bank Holiday here :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement