Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Rubecula wrote: »
    oo ecky thump tis time to take my medication. If only someone would untie these sleeves from around the back for me

*unties*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Why thank you kindly young Hugo. Now if you will just hant me the box of sharp pointy things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Why thank you kindly young Hugo. Now if you will just hant me the box of sharp pointy things?

O_o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I got tagged for the ice bucket challenge.

:eek::eek::eek:

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Your asking Hugo for a pointy thing! Right here before us all in the Lair? Whoa! :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Turns on massive ice maker to help wolf... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    Turns on massive ice maker to help wolf... :D

help my nephew you mean. he been dying for a chance to mess with me like this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your asking Hugo for a pointy thing! Right here before us all in the Lair? Whoa! :P

Hahahahahha :-D

Haha :D

• Advertisement

help my nephew you mean. he been dying for a chance to mess with me like this
    Nephew? Wolf to get medal bucket of honour from Obama:

Untitled-design-58-665x385.png

Nephew? Wolf to get medal bucket of honour from Obama:

Untitled-design-58-665x385.png

pretty much what he would be dreaming of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

and i'm back:)

haven't been challenged myself

**Swannie contacts national weather service and orders hail to fall on Éire**

Go stand outside smiler. Problem solved. :D

Would you like to be? I have three slots open......

Challenge made :D:D:D

iceberg-7560701.jpg

yep tis cold outside there black swan

erm not sure wolfie, i'd have to think about it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Swannie contacts national weather service and orders hail to fall on Éire**

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*fires sniper rifle at swannie*

*jumps in front of Swannie, Bodyguard stylee*

Is Swan shooting legal?

I have a box of pointy things if not Muahahahaha

• Advertisement

hey who swapped my pointy things for wax crayons and balloons?

Swannie borrows Recall displaced image watch from Arnie. Switches on! Seph shoots at Swannie holograph while the real Swannie in stealth mode sneaks up behind Seph and dumps bucket of ice and water over his head! SPLASH.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Seph! :D

are you serious rb? ( by challenging me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

hey who swapped my pointy things for wax crayons and balloons?

-casually whistles-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Guys, what's with the violence? Here, chill out peeps, Rum for all..

Swannie borrows Recall displaced image watch from Arnie. Switches on! Seph shoots at Swannie holograph while the real Swannie in stealth mode sneaks up behind Seph and dumps bucket of ice and water over his head! SPLASH.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Seph! :D

Damn you swannie *shakes fist*

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

*drinks the entire bottle and falls over drunk*

Is Swan shooting legal?
    Black Swans are listed on the endangered Éire species list. Swannie hands Rubecula spy glass to read tiny print on page 102 in Lair SOP. :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi Mozz. I just helped Seph chill out! :D

Oops! Gotta go hunt food. Growling tummy is causing a disruption in this javahouse. Bye for now all!

• Advertisement

Ooooh you got effed in the A Seph! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement