Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Night night Joya!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Best of luck m'dear!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Night Joya, & good luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night Joya, and best of luck tomorrow. :)

I want to marry a Scottish man, oh the accent! ;)

I want to marry a Scottish Myles Kennedy look-a-like that has tattoos and likes animals and plays the guitar. That's not specific at all.. :rolleyes:

I want to marry a Scottish Myles Kennedy look-a-like that has tattoos and likes animals and plays the guitar. That's not specific at all.. :rolleyes:

I can look like him :confused::pac: I can do the rest :cool:

• Advertisement

Hey toasty ;)

Hey toasty ;)

Ya well?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ach aye.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sipping strong BLACK java in this den of ill repute. It's soooooo strong it makes my feathers stand up on their ends. Ohhhhhhh divine magic beans. :cool:

Ya well?? 

Ah I'm not bad now and yerself? ;)

• Advertisement

Hey Ted and Swan :)

Ah I'm not bad now and yerself? ;)

ach not bad at all lass :pac: just pettin ma herrrd sheep and playing guitar

ach not bad at all lass  just pettin ma herrrd sheep and playing guitar

Oh my.. ;)

Oh my.. ;)

And looking like that...guy... :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Ted and Swan :)
    Hi Paws! Do you get a banker's holiday MOON DAY? :D

Hi :)

Banker's holiday?

Hi :)

Banker's holiday?

I've been away from Éire too long to remember. That's the 3 day weekend when the banks are closed Monday. :confused:

I think there's one in the UK this week.. next one here is in November :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I think there's one in the UK this week.. next one here is in November :)

November? Is not closer than that :eek:

Take it you're on about Halloween?

Sorry, yeah, the last Monday in October. :o

• Advertisement

Sorry, yeah, the last Monday in October. :o
    Well, no matter. Across the pond they don't have banker's holidays. On 1 September 2014 they have a contradictory holiday called Labour Day, when many take the day off and flock to the stores and beaches requiring all the retail and beach businesses work hard. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi black swan, mozz, pp, toasted:)

Ello! o/

how's things?:)

I don't know, things are starting to make sense or something haha it's a strange feeling, how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Got nominated to do the ice bucket challenge...I didn't think I was popular enough to do it :pac:

hi black swan, mozz, pp, toasted:)
    Hi smiler. I've set a date. One page a day beginning 1 September 2014. Not sure what's so magic about that date (but it allows me to be lazy until then, and party!). :D

I don't know, things are starting to make sense or something haha it's a strange feeling, how are you?

things making sense are good:) I agree it's a strange feeling though. I'm ok myself, no complaints anyway

You gonna accept mozz?

That's great black swan:D best of luck. I hope to have better luck tomorrow writing a page, wasn't in the 'writing head space' today

That's great black swan:D best of luck. I hope to have better luck tomorrow writing a page, wasn't in the 'writing head space' today
    Oh, I forgot to mention the second guideline following the 1-page a day. It's an average. If you miss a day, you are to write 2-pages the following day. :pac:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oh, I forgot to mention the second guideline following the 1-page a day. It's an average. If you miss a day, you are to write 2-pages the following day. :pac:

ah I see, I'll be busy tomorrow then!:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement