Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

You gonna accept mozz?

Yeah, I reckon so,my kid sister messaged me and said my brother nominated myself, herself and my OH. He's not on Facebook but one of his buddies nominated him and threw it up on Facebook. In the video he nominated us. She's going doing her one tomorrow and I'll do mine Wednesday evening as I am working flat out until then and won't get a chance...I'll probably do the Patrick Stewart way though :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The Lit prof warned me that it doesn't go both ways. If you all of a sudden write 7 pages in one day, you cannot be a bum and not write one-page-a-day for a whole following week. You are to continue to write 1-page the day following the 7-page day. Unfair! Unfair! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yeah, I reckon so,my kid sister messaged me and said my brother nominated myself, herself and my OH. He's not on Facebook but one of his buddies nominated him and threw it up on Facebook. In the video he nominated us. She's going doing her one tomorrow and I'll do mine Wednesday evening as I am working flat out until then and won't get a chance...I'll probably do the Patrick Stewart way though :pac:

what way is that? Best of luck!
    fair play:D

Edit: black swan, that's quite unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Evening all, slept till 2 today so I'll be spending the evening here!! :)

Any craic!? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Sewwwwper :D

I've a question, I'm 5"11' and a possible lady pickles is 5"1

Am I too tall? People are making a big deal out of this and frankly it doesn't bother either of us

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Am I too tall? People are making a big deal out of this and frankly it doesn't bother either of us
    Lady pickles wears 3" spikes, problem solved. :D

I'm 5-10 and once dated a lad shorter than me. When people joked about me towering over him, he would laugh and say: "More for me!"

I'm 6ft and have gone out with girls ranging from 5ft-5'10", I've never had a problem with it.

Sure it should only matter what ye think yourselves :)

Awwww yeah

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sewwwwper :D

Forget them,women normally go for taller guys anyway!

Am I right ladies :cool:?

Or that, that sounds much better :D

• Advertisement

Glad some people agree with me

Now on my view on the ice bucket challenege..... :pac:

I'm just 5ft and himself is a bit taller than myself, doesn't cause much problems between us, I do have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him though:o

hey kersplat!:)

Forget them,women normally go for taller guys anyway!

Am I right ladies :cool:?
    The second Seph shows up we have to turn on the Lair A/C because it starts to get HOT! (size matters... :o)

I'm just 5ft and himself is a bit taller than myself, doesn't cause much problems between us, I do have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him though:o

hey kersplat!:)

Good evening 0/

I've been nominated to do the ice bucket challenge but haven't had a chance yet with working all weekend, I did donate a tenner though, will do the ice bucket thing during the week I'd say

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    The second Seph shows up we have to turn on the Lair A/C because it starts to get HOT! (size matters... :o)

:-D

Hi kersplat Mon,toasted Mon,swannie,smiler,mozz o/

ello seph mon o/

Swannie is outta here. Bye all! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie is outta here. Bye all! :D

Grab her quick before she takes off :-D

Grab her quick before she takes off :-D
    "Mischief managed!!" POOF! :eek:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Good evening 0/

I've been nominated to do the ice bucket challenge but haven't had a chance yet with working all weekend, I did donate a tenner though, will do the ice bucket thing during the week I'd say

ah cool:) well done on donating the tenner. Hope the ice bucket thing goes well!

• Advertisement

ah cool:) well done on donating the tenner. Hope the ice bucket thing goes well!

If I manage to avoid ending up on a YouTube fail vid it'll be a success :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Is there anybody there.......:eek:

yo:) I'm still up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who keeps turning the lights on in here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I r here. Need to go to bed but want to stay up. Kids are so lucky aren't they.

good morning one and all:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, smiler :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

how's you this morning?:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

how's you this morning?:)
    no complaints. Getting work done :)

all good with you?