Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I had a really good idea for one, impossible nearly though, fill two ten litres of water, freeze them, and put them on a bar and try do ten reps with that, now that is an ice bucket challenge

bench, military, squat, or deadlift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Bench, it's be bloody heavy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I could squat it easy

Ah yeah but wheres the challenge in that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bench, military, squat, or deadlift?

Do all four :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah I'd fail that anyway, can barely lift me tea today! Clever idea though..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh poor Grem.. :o

I'm off to bed. Later guys!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Paws..

I don't suppose there's anyone about who fancies a java run?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night Paws..

I don't suppose there's anyone about who fancies a java run?

* runs out the door*

I'll be back in jiffy !

Loo loo loo i got some apples loo loo loo you got some too!

• Advertisement

Nice!! Thank you kindly gents of the lair.. Much appreciated :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

You watching Wheeler Dealers pickles??:D

No why??

*jumps in through the window and slides java across the counter to grem*

:cool:

*jumps in through the window and slides java across the counter to grem*

:cool:

You hero!. *appreciation hugs*

:-D

So how are the guardians of the lair?. What have I missed since I checked out of reality Friday?.

So how are the guardians of the lair?. What have I missed since I checked out of reality Friday?.

Reality is so overrated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya nocs:)

o/

• Advertisement

hey toasty:) how are you?

Heyo Smiler and Pickles

Hey grem, I'm good, how are you?

heya grem:) how's yourself?

I'm ok, very glad yesterday is over, its a new day and all that

Ah yeah, I've been rather unproductive today :(

No harm in a rest day now and again Pickles - hope today is being better to you Smiler..

Aye but when you have a list the length of your arm of stuff to do it's a tad different :(

Can't run yourself into the ground either though..

True, i do that far too much

• Advertisement

True, i do that far too much

Me too, just did it again - why can't I take my own advice?? Ah well old dog shall keep trying to learn new trick...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement