Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really should go to sleep cause I'm up at 7 or so to head out to the ISPCA place, but I just don't feel like sleeping yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks pp:) x

good night L

I'm way too wide awake to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote: »
    I really should go to sleep cause I'm up at 7 or so to head out to the ISPCA place, but I just don't feel like sleeping yet.

That sounds great, I'd love that!

That place is close to where my ex is from. When I was with him I often meant to go visit there but I never got to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The one out in Kenagh?

Yep. :)

• Advertisement

Ah I see, fairy noof. Might stick something on on netflix, dunno what though.

Ah cool. What you gonna watch?

I got a loan of the first season of Prison Break. I might start watching it tomorrow.

Probably either Pokémon (they finally put the conclusion of the Indigo Plateau season on it) or Doctor Who. I used to watch Prison Break, but sorta faded away after about the second season.

Ah cool.. Enjoy! :)

Actually I still have to finish Breaking Bad as well.

Time for bed. Night all :)

Good night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Anyone left in here?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Anyone left in here?

"Anyone" reports for duty from javahouse computer command centre. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Swannie, how are you on this fine evening? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning y'all.

@ Lith, that back door is restricted access. Who gave you clearance to come in that way?

Morning all. :)

Happy Saturday! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Saturn Day Paws! :D

I'm happy. The weather has greatly improved since yesterday so I'm going to wear some of my new clothes. Got 3 different outfits and a little bit of make up for €60, you have to love Penneys! :D

What are you up to Ms. Swan?

Got 3 different outfits and a little bit of make up for €60, you have to love Penneys! :D

What are you up to Ms. Swan?

Lucky you Paws. I haven't been clothes shopping in ages. It's approaching 2AM Pacific, and I cannot sleep. Drank too much java with the gang tonight, trying to save our Brave New World between the 2nd and 3rd cup. :eek:

I used to hate clothes shopping but I love it now.

Sounds fun!

10am here.. I should really get out of bed and head for a walk. I would love to continue on and lose some more weight this week.

:)

10am here.. I should really get out of bed and head for a walk. I would love to continue on and lose some more weight this week.
    Walk-about sounds grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning peeps! Mozz is in dah hooooooouuuuuusssssseeeeee!!!!!!

In such good form this morning :D And no I am not drunk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Are you on yur adventure to clare mozz? Stop in toonagh stores on your way to the caves and say hello to the nosiest b*tch in clare! I might stand outside my gate and wave to ye as you pass! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not yet Sammy! Be heading off Wednesday! Stoopid mechanic my OH does some work for asked to help him fix a Nissan Almera, can't see why he can't do it himself :rolleyes: I'll be sure to call into ya for a cup of tae when we do get going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Damn you mozz i wont be in clare then! Im sure me mother might make ya one though! :pac:

I'm wearing short shorts. :D

Home from my first day volunteering. Had to clean up cat poop in the morning, then spent the next few hours walking the doggies.

Did you enjoy it Angron? :)

Yup, lots of the kittens were chasing the broom as I swept, and the dogs were all really friendly when I was walking with them. I think my favourite was the German Shepherd, but they were all lovely really.

Awh that's great, I love kittens. I love German Shepherds as well. One of the girls I work with has the loveliest long haired one. :)

• Advertisement

I love kittens. I love German Shepherds as well.
    Woke me up. Heard it was raining cats and dogs in the Lair. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement