Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

-raises glass-

to exhaustion! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

-raises glass-

to exhaustion! :pac:

Haha smooth!. *raises glass also*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie dances into Lair** Hi all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Swan!. How is all in your part of the world?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan!. How is all in your part of the world?
    Just swannie Grem thanks. You? :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just swannie Grem thanks. You? :D

Mad tired but good otherwise I have to say. A nap keeps trying to attack me, how rude!!

Mad tired but good otherwise I have to say. A nap keeps trying to attack me, how rude!!

Let's see your keyboard face Grem. :D

**Grem poses**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Wired but tired here, hope I get to sleep tonight

Hi black swan :-)

Keyboard imprints on face and the added bonus of a bright red nose!.

Wired but tired here, hope I get to sleep tonight
    Hi smiler. I read novels before drifting off. Sometimes my dream state continues with the plot. :pac:

• Advertisement

Hi smiler. I read novels before drifting off. Sometimes my dream state continues with the plot. :pac:

Humm I may try that, haven't tried that tonight

How's you keeping?

Sounds good grem :-D

How's you keeping?
    Slowly working out my knee ouch. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot... treatments. Thought I would dance into the Lair vicariously since I could not in reality. :D

Slowly working out my knee ouch. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot... treatments. Thought I would dance into the Lair vicariously since I could not in reality. :D

ouch:( hope it gets better soon. nothing worse..

Try the novel smiler and drift off. Have to eat. Been losing weight and my GP is getting on my case. :eek:

Bye all :D

One more hour then delicious sleep time.. Tough night at the coal face I tells ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

One more hour then delicious sleep time.. Tough night at the coal face I tells ya..

Good Night Grem.

1 more hour & have to start thinking about going to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ugh back to work now...i hope i have a better week than the last one!

Here's hoping for you Sammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

think its coffee time...

whos turn is it to put on the kettle

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cgh wrote: »
    think its coffee time...

whos turn is it to put on the kettle

I turned it on but blew the fuse. Anyone know where the fusebox is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

not again....

this is my last fuse...

I hate it when my last fuse blows....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Well that hope was short lived, my run on Friday failed so have to start again...oh the joys... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I want to believe it is 2:2 at this stage. ..

Btw anyone mentioned coffee?
    I'd benefit from some very much :)

since I got up at 15 past 4 this morning...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    Btw anyone mentioned coffee?
    I'd benefit from some very much :)

since I got up at 15 past 4 this morning...

*makes coffee for joya blind folded and using only one hand and slides across the counter*

*makes coffee for joya blind folded and using only one hand and slides across the counter*

Awwwwwwwwwww

*faints* :-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwww

*faints* :-D

:cool:

:cool:

i mean i can take three exams tomorrow no probs but blindfolded man in the kitchen making me coffee

well man thats just too much :D

*still in a coma* :-DDDD

Blind folded and using only one hand :p

• Advertisement

Blind folded and using only one hand :p

yea that too :D

and well i presume blindfold is the only thing he has on himself :DDDDDDDDDDDD

*Joya's excuse is she's still in a coma, although this all is your fault really*

edit: i meant you not he :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement