Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ah, glad im not the only one so! but seriously, it went from, you're great, everything i've ever wanted.....to nothing, blanked, so im just like oh right! I'll just go back under my rock so! I dunno what happened, and to be honest I'm not going to go chasing her to find out, if she was anyways decent she'd tell me

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Time for Pacific din din. See ye Seph, Grem, and toasted. :D

o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dam leaving a trail of magic java beans didnt lure swan out

:pac:

Bye swan o/

Ah, glad im not the only one so! but seriously, it went from, you're great, everything i've ever wanted.....to nothing, blanked, so im just like oh right! I'll just go back under my rock so! I dunno what happened, and to be honest I'm not going to go chasing her to find out, if she was anyways decent she'd tell me

Era if shes gonna be like that your better off without her

Dam leaving a trail of magic java beans didnt lure swan out

:pac:

Bye swan o/

Era if shes gonna be like that your better off without her

Yeah so it seems! bit bout her though, ah well, I'm sure another will come along in another 5 years :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pfft, drama - don't need that..

Nah, no time fo dat!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exactly, can't hack it.. The u ok hun craic haha feck off!

ah wha? have to listen to that around college, wrecks my head haha

Duty called there, yeah that crap is exactly what grinds my gears as Peter would say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

ah writing not really happening today, who's still up?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

ah writing not really happening today, who's still up?:)

Hey all!
    How are things.:)

magentis wrote: »
    Hey all!
    How are things.:)

hey mag!:) things are ok here, apart from frustrated from lack of sleep and writing but I'll live. How's things with yourself?

hey mag!:) things are ok here, apart from frustrated from lack of sleep and writing but I'll live. How's things with yourself?

Grand not a bother!
    My little girl is starting school tomorrow:)

Edit:in the morning actually!

Grand not a bother!
    My little girl is starting school tomorrow:)

good to hear:)

aww, is she all excited and nervous?:)

good to hear:)

aww, is she all excited and nervous?:)

Big time!

I'm amazed she is asleep!

I think i'm the one that is nervous:pac:

Big time!

I'm amazed she is asleep!

I think i'm the one that is nervous:pac:

good to hear:) I'm sure you'll both be fine! I remember that feeling of being excited and nervous the night before I went back to school, was weird.

good to hear:) I'm sure you'll both be fine! I remember that feeling of being excited and nervous the night before I went back to school, was weird.

All i know is that it's all making me feel very old:(

Ooh people are up!. Hi to you both.. :)

All i know is that it's all making me feel very old:(

me too, time goes way too fast! you up to much tonight then?

hiya grem:)

• Advertisement

Ooh people are up!. Hi to you both.. :)

Hey Grem are you hard at work?

I'm really just phoning in the job tonight I'll admit. Feeling old after trying to party like I'm twenty!.

me too, time goes way too fast! you up to much tonight then?

hiya grem:)

Nothing exciting really watched a bit of orange is the new black on netflix earlier,great show.

I'm really just phoning in the job tonight I'll admit. Feeling old after trying to party like I'm twenty!.

Lets all feel old together:)

The last time i went on the beer i got a two day hangover:(

Nothing exciting really watched a bit of orange is the new black on netflix earlier,great show.

very good:) I can't wait to try out netflix, finally decided to get proper net for flat, modem arrived on Thursday and should be working by the weekend all going well *crosses fingers*
    not up to much myself, keeping an eye on the tv (nothing much on) and relaxing

How was your head after the few vodkas the other night Smiler?

Yeah let's have an old fogey moment!. I'm slowly learning that the pogo should not be my 'go to' dance and holding friends aloft in clubs is also out. :o

How was your head after the few vodkas the other night Smiler?

a little bit sore:o was grand after some rest and painkillers. Had a good night though, was on a happy buzz:D

a little bit sore:o was grand after some rest and painkillers. Had a good night though, was on a happy buzz:D

It's worth a little bit sore if you had a good evening. I need to not go to that extreme anymore haha..

• Advertisement

Yeah let's have an old fogey moment!. I'm slowly learning that the pogo should not be my 'go to' dance and holding friends aloft in clubs is also out. :o

I'm shocked!
    I suppose my dirty dancing moves are out now too:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement