Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Finished work. Sipping a grande latte in an A/C javahouse with friends. Slipping down the backside of Hump Day. Does it get any better? :D

Yes

*leaves a trail a of magic java beans*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

That's right seph, now leave a few in the cage so shes distracted

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes

*leaves a trail a of magic java beans*
    Ha! Seph might lure me to my doom following his magic beans, but not today. Takes another sip of Black java heaven in a large glass. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sssshhhhh pickles :-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

toasted and Seph double teams me?
    **Swannie goes stealth... now a taibhse** :eek:

• Advertisement

Ha! Seph might lure me to my doom following his magic beans, but not today. Takes another sip of Black java heaven in a large glass. :cool:

Ohhhhhh emmmm that's not what I was trying do at all swannie

I was ehhhh leaving this beans here for you :-D

Ohhhhhh emmmm that's not what I was trying do at all swannie

I was ehhhh leaving this beans here for you :-D

**Swannie quickly programmes SwanBot, which scoots off and quickly sucks up Seph's magic beans, while whipping out laser sabre to cut hole and escape toasted's cage.**

My cage!!!

**Swannie quickly programmes SwanBot, which scoots off and quickly sucks up Seph's magic beans, while whipping out laser sabre to cut hole and escape toasted's cage.**

*fires blaster rifle at swan bot*

My cage!!!
    It's now the holiest of holy! :D
    SwanBot was designed in accordance with EC directives, and manufactured by highly experienced and qualified swans meeting the ISO 9001 international quality assurance standards. The precise tolerance and heat resistance levels of patent pending swanmetal far exceed the highest setting of Seph blaster rifle specifications. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Do you have a permit for that weapon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Are Swans not a protected species?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh jeez, Mozzie is right. Seph and the pickles are just piling up the violations, and you all know what that means....

* Disappears in puff of smoke before the authorities arrive*

Oh crap

-poofs into a jar of pickles on the counter-

:pac:

let's hope they are not hungry when they arrive

Oh jeez, Mozzie is right. Seph and the pickles are just piling up the violations, and you all know what that means....

:eek:

So long friends

*disappears into the shadows*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am starving, whatever about *them* <.<

It's now the holiest of holy! :D

SwanBot was designed in accordance with EC directives, and manufactured by highly experienced and qualified swans meeting the ISO 9001 international quality assurance standards. The precise tolerance and heat resistance levels of patent pending swanmetal far exceed the highest setting of Seph blaster rifle specifications. :cool:

But having swan slaves is illegal thus you broke ec directive 72.897B and also ISO Is a farce

*chases swannie and swanbot around the lair with a broom*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

*flies in to the lair*

hai folks:)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Are Swans not a protected species?
    Not only are BLACK Swans protected species in Éire (they being so rare), they are worshiped, hugged, cuddled, and loved by members of the Éire Black Swan Society, who make frequent offerings of free cups of BLACK java at their secret temples. :cool:
    **Swannie holds wing just above POOF button too, wondering if she should push it**
    Oh crap

-poofs into a jar of pickles on the counter-
    Swannie whips out Cuban Sandwich recipe. Let's see, we need sliced sour dough bread, swiss cheese, thin sliced pickles... :pac:

• Advertisement

*flies in to the lair*

Hai smiler :D

Do you have a permit for that weapon?

Ehhh sure I do wolf, its right here......

*runs out the door*

Wolves are also an endangered species you know

But having swan slaves is illegal thus you broke ec directive 72.897B and also ISO Is a farce

*chases swannie and swanbot around the lair with a broom*
    **Grabs broom from Seph, shows him the Lair SOP for sweeping dust bunnies, then hands it back, motioning him to get to work**

I'll have you know that those WHITE Swans are some of the highest paid professional workers in Éire, and did not suffer from the Great Recessionary downturn, but kept their jobs making high quality SwanBots.
    *flies in to the lair*

Lair air traffic controller Swannie waves smiler into Lair. Flashes welcome lights. :D

Wolves are also an endangered species you know
    Absolutely in Éire! Offers wolf a freshly made Cuban sandwich. :D

thanks steph and black swan:D how's the two of you?

Any one want a java?:D

hey wolfie, didn't see ya there :)

No thanks smiler. Currently sipping a grande latte at my locale javahouse. But I'll take a rain check. :D

thanks steph and black swan:D how's the two of you?

hey wolfie, didn't see ya there :)

very few people see me.

no problem black swan:D

yeah wolfie very few see me too

all well's here in the land of smiler land, going to a party tomorrow:D

Woooooo party!

• Advertisement

all well's here in the land of smiler land, going to a party tomorrow:D
    Ooooooooooo, will smiler host an Animal House party? :D

Oh oh... Will be away for a few. "Mischief managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement