Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grid. wrote:
    Awww he is lovely Paws.....just watching the video there, exactly what i'd like. Unfortunately we're having the garage pulled down at the moment.....and apart from having no where to look after him.....the side of the house is wide open to the street outside.....so he could be hit by a car!! Fingers crossed when it is rebuilt himself or another will be available for adoption ......and I can give them a forever home!!! Really appreciate the heads up...thanks a mill!!
    He's such a gorgeous dog! Awh hopefully you'll be able to give one a home soon! :)

I'm getting matches, but people are terrible at replying
    Same here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Same here..

It's harder than pulling teeth. A friend said it took her months to so much as get a date though, so I'm not giving up yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Same here..
    It's harder than pulling teeth. A friend said it took her months to so much as get a date though, so I'm not giving up yet

I got a rare response earlier and chatting to her was like trying to pull blood from turnip :D:p

I got chatting to a couple of different guys.. both randomly stopped texting and blocked me. :confused:

Oh well. What's a girl to do? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I got chatting to a couple of different guys.. both randomly stopped texting and blocked me. :confused:

Oh well. What's a girl to do? :rolleyes:

Boards Blind Date ;):D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just too... something to try stuff like that. (I don't know what the right word to use there is)

Angron wrote:
    I'm just too... something to try stuff like that. (I don't know what the right word to use there is)
    Maybe the word is sensible..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was thinking more along the lines of negative.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Is the Boards dating site any use folks??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Grid. wrote: »
    Is the Boards dating site any use folks??

There is one?

Is there one?

If you mean ODG, it's not a dating site, just a spot for discussions on the topic.

Or maybe you mean: http://www.boards.ie/love.php?match=hot :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

<<< wants to Tinder but doesn't have Iphone. :(

The only I thing I have is an Ipod. :pac:

As an aside, the amount of people who have Iphones seems to be quite large. I thought the country was supposed to be in a Recession! :eek: Well apart from those few that are in a great / lucky choice of job that they'll always have job security, but other than that; - aren't Iphones expensive?! Aren't people supposed to be poor?!

Wants to Tinder but doesn't have Iphone. :(

The only I thing I have is an Ipod. :pac:

As an aside, the amount of people who have Iphones seems to be quite large. I thought the country was supposed to be in a Recession! :eek: Well apart from those few that are in a great / lucky choice of job that they'll always have job security, but other than that; - aren't Iphones expensive?! Aren't people supposed to be poor?!

I'm sorry, I'll dispose of mine right away and become poor again:P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Angron wrote: »
    If you mean ODG, it's not a dating site, just a spot for discussions on the topic.

Or maybe you mean: http://www.boards.ie/love.php?match=hot :pac:

Ah right,cheers for that.......haaaaaa tried that before:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening nocs:)

so glad today is nearly over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

lol CK. :D Awww now no-one should be poor. :( Well how much is an Iphone?! 500squid? Probably 600 now....

Android master race, mutha****as :P

Yup, android here too.

• Advertisement

lol CK. :D Awww now no-one should be poor. :( Well how much is an Iphone?! 500squid? Probably 600 now....

No idea, got mine on a package deal thing. Sign your life away for two years and be an iPhone owner:rolleyes: sorta thing:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Android master race, mutha****as :P

Damn straight :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Filthy IOS peasants bow down to the glorious all knowing android master race :pac:

Filthy IOS peasants bow down to the glorious all knowing android master race :pac:

Well said pickles :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

android here too:)

Wahey for Android! :)

Damn straight :-D

iphone-youtube.jpg

8d0.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Well said pickles :cool:

Awww yeeeah :cool:

• Advertisement

Been a while since I've looked at ZP, might marathon a few vids of it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement