Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Whats the haps Seph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Same. Feeling a bit lonely tonight.

*hugs*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Search for something completely random on Youtube.

That's what I do all the time!
    Howaya dexter,paw,Hugo,ted.

How ya SD?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Search for something completely random on Youtube.
    I like looking up Christian puppets, cause those are some of the creepiest f*cking things.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats the haps Seph
    *hugs*

That's what I do all the time!

How ya SD?

Not bad,trophy hunting here

How's ye?

Suppose there has been a lack of trophies going to Cork, you need to hunt for a few.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Paws & Dexter arrive in Lair qt some time.

***sends rumour mill into overdrive***

Have you seen the Wrath of Kahn?

If so, multiply it by 1000 fold for the wrath of Paws: eek:

*Just sayin*:p
    Evening all.

Am bored ****less here :-/
    Try one of the following:

Hey Hugo, let's spam the...oh wait, no....let's populate the Noc music thread with all sorts of jovial music we might not necessarily listen to but might annoy others:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Suppose there has been a lack of trophies going to Cork, you need to hunt for a few.

:D

-_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

Office Space is on telly. I've never seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Listening to Ed Sheeran's new album. Brother got it for his birthday so I decided to rob it. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I was so bored I set up a Wikipedia account. Will probably trawl through articles in the vain hope of being able to edit them in some way :D To say I'm easily amused is an understatement hehe.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I was so bored I set up a Wikipedia account. Will probably trawl through articles in the vain hope of being able to edit them in some way :D To say I'm easily amused is an understatement hehe.

Lots of bored folks around here presently...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Always a fun thing to do :D

Currently budgeting for next week. Ugghh...why can't I just win the euro millions? :pac:

Lots of bored folks around here presently...

Once I set up a 9gag account while drunk. What amazed me was I could actually remember the username and password to get back in the next day haha.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Currently budgeting for next week. Ugghh...why can't I just win the euro millions? :pac:

I ask myself that all the time. Worse is that I look up lovely houses that I'd buy and end up really disappointed then when I don't win!

Can you just imagine winning it. No money worries and seeing whatever you want and buying it there and then. Alas we can dream.

Can you just imagine winning it. No money worries and seeing whatever you want and buying it there and then. Alas we can dream.

It'd be the good life. Money would make me happy!

My 16,000th Boards post. Holy hell. 16,000 posts in 8 years, that's 2,000 a year...

I do love this place though, you guys are such lovely people. I mean that. :)

I ask myself that all the time. Worse is that I look up lovely houses that I'd buy and end up really disappointed then when I don't win!

I do that all the time too :pac: I love house hunting! And I know this seems a bit sad but when I am a passenger in a car I am constantly looking at other peoples houses and judge whether I like them or not :pac:

I do that all the time too :pac: I love house hunting! And I know this seems a bit sad but when I am a passenger in a car I am constantly looking at other peoples houses and judge whether I like them or not :pac:

I do the same however I like to imagine how I would fortify the house against attack...

• Advertisement

have done the browsing on Daft a few times, gave up depressing myself.

Congrats Paws.

My 16,000th Boards post. Holy hell. 16,000 posts in 8 years, that's 2,000 a year...

I do love this place though, you guys are such lovely people. I mean that. :)

Happy 16,000th post xPPx :)

Thanks guys. :D

I'm actually really enjoying listening to this album I must say. :)

If ye did win the lotto where would ye choose to live, house in the country or house in the city?

I do the same however I like to imagine how I would fortify the house against attack...

Attack...I never thought about that but then again if I had won the euro millions and bought my ideal house I would have an army of German Shepherds. And those German shepherds would have bees in their mouth and shoot them at anyone who trespassed :pac:
    have done the browsing on Daft a few times, gave up depressing myself.

Congrats Paws.

I get depressed looking at places to rent on Daft let alone looking at houses :eek: There has been some sweet looking houses for rent on Daft and then those soul crushing words:

NO PETS ALLOWED

I understand why they have to say that but not all pet owners are irresponsible :rolleyes:

If ye did win the lotto where would ye choose to live, house in the country or house in the city?

Country definitely. And I would make sure I had fibre broadband access too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What would i do if i won the Lotto, *thinks*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What would i do if i won the Lotto, *thinks*

Invest it wisely?

Plenty of space here Moz, only down/up the road from you.

http://www.daft.ie/sales/mermaid-isle-illaundrane-sneem-kerry/420022/

Private Island to hide from all the riff-raff.

• Advertisement

Pay Alter Bridge to come to Ireland... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement