Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good night to you both. I must be off soon myself. No rest for the makers of confections

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night night to the sleeping beauties!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fluffs up pillow on Lair Couch. LOOKS about... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hellooooooo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hellooooooo

Hi toasted! :D

• Advertisement

How's swannie? :)

How's swannie? :)
    A bunch of us are gathering at the locale javahouse to chat and consider some mischief to pursue on a Saturn Day night. :cool:

You mental bunch of hooligans :P

You mental bunch of hooligans :P
    Yes indeed, especially being the 2nd day of a 4day party weekend! Where is everyone? Pubbing and clubbing? Sleeping? Hiding behind the Lair couch? LOOKS! :eek:

A little bit of everything me thinks!

• Advertisement

A little bit of everything me thinks!
    Well, you're up toasted. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heya Swan!! Was just off for dinner there.

Hiyo Swan!!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Well, you're up toasted. :D

I am :D I'm keeping a certain someone company later hopefully so im up for a while :)

Pickles holding the cards close to his chest!

Aye because any time i say anything it seems to feck the whole thing over :pac:

Heya Swan!! Was just off for dinner there.
    Hiyo Swan!!
    Hi Grem... Hi Grem!! :D:D

Hi Grem... Hi Grem!! :D:D

So good you had to be greeted twice! Coffee??

Coffee??
    I just arrived in our locale javahouse, and someone just bought me a tall latte. Yummy! My first sip left me with a creamy lip! :D

Sounds like something from an advert for nescafe :pac:

• Advertisement

I am :D I'm keeping a certain someone company later hopefully so im up for a while :)
    Ooooooooooo company later... :D

Ooooooooooo company later... :D

Yeees :P

Yeees :P

Nice!!

My friend just text me from EP apparently chic done a cover of get lucky, he said, it was the greatest moment ever and he cried

My friend just text me from EP apparently chic done a cover of get lucky, he said, it was the greatest moment ever and he cried

Oh wow. That would have been pretty epic..

I know, raging i didnt go :(

Sounds like something from an advert for nescafe :pac:
    Nescafe? Swannie sticks out tongue... gags... yuk yuk! :(

I wouldn't go.. Can't handle stuff like that at all, pity.. :(

Nescafe? Swannie sticks out tongue... gags... yuk yuk! :(

awww :(
    I wouldn't go.. Can't handle stuff like that at all, pity.. :(

I was locked in my tent at oxegen 09 and had it set on fire, with me inside it, put me off festivals forever

• Advertisement

awww :(
    Give me magic beans, not that other stuff. :D

**Spoiled Swannie**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement