Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

know it's slightly random, but has anyone done a psychology on line course here, what's it like etc? Looking into doing one, do get a bit bored with being unemployed

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

know it's slightly random, but has anyone done a psychology on line course here, what's like etc? Looking into doing one, do get a bit bored with being unemployed

never done any online courses, keep meaning to have a look.

You would have plenty of "patients" in the Lair to use.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

know it's slightly random, but has anyone done a psychology on line course here, what's it like etc? Looking into doing one, do get a bit bored with being unemployed

Only did correspondence smiler.....but online would be alot cheaper i would imagine.;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Grid. wrote: »
    Does nobody care that Dublin lost??????:(

I care.

I'm fecking delighted :D

B*****d!!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Only did correspondence smiler.....but online would be alot cheaper i would imagine.;)

that's true, probably would;) I have an interest in that subject and considered doing a course when I was 18 or 19, but decided against it as I lacked the motivation. Now that I'm older and wiser I might have the motivation etc to do it.

that's true, probably would;) I have an interest in that subject and considered doing a course when I was 18 or 19, but decided against it as I lacked the motivation. Now that I'm older and wiser I might have the motivation etc to do it.

Go for it......knowledge is always a good thing!!:);)

very true grid:) will look into it more

putting on dinner:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish I had the gear so I could dress as the Pyro from TF2 for Halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Angron wrote: »
    I wish I had the gear so I could dress as the Pyro from TF2 for Halloween.

That would be awesome! and your flamethrower could blow bubbles! :D

I dressed up as frank from donnie darko one year, best fun ever

• Advertisement

I got that full set for the Pyro in the game, I just never use the flare gun for it. Much prefer the detonator :D

When i got it first i laughed like a lunatic for ages while blowing bubbles all over the place :pac: I just needed the outfit

Oh, I'd meant the weapons, I don't have the outfit stuff. I have a "Strange" Rainblower, I've gotten nearly 500 kills with it. Also have a "Strange" flamethrower, over 1200 kills with it.

Pyro is my most played class, cause burning stuff is fun :D

Especially when you think your helping the world be a better place :pac:

Ever read the TF2 comic strip? Pretty damn funny, when they remember to update it :P

I did but then they stopped updating it :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning people of the lair!. Have brought fresh coffee just in case..

Any news with you all? Car pool nudey party idea still going? :D

7c0841d362cff23b928eb7c7067ca4b7f95f53f5e10839b903d54d2b2abf27c7.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha poor ould dougal!. Anyone else listening to some of the electric picnic coverage?. Seems to have been some great sets..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Brother's idiot bandmate has been taking pills all weekend. No offence if that's your thing but I f**king hate it.

• Advertisement

i'm off to my bed to get a very early night, otherwise i will collapse from tiredness. Later lairings:)

Laters Smiler.

Brother's idiot bandmate has been taking pills all weekend. No offence if that's your thing but I f**king hate it.
    I was at a party before where it felt like most of the people were taking pills. Felt quite uncomfortable the entire time.

Night smiler..

One good thing about idiots taking pills is that they don't go to the bar as much, so easier get a drink.

Used to happen regularly in night club down here, they'd be on pints of water for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The asshat is currently riding the girl that sings in the band with them in their tent.

Lovely.

The asshat is currently riding the girl that sings in the band with them in their tent.

Undo all the ground pegs :P

Oh the glamour of it all...

• Advertisement

Oh the glamour of it all...

Sounds very classy alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement