Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Keep forgetting you're there - any highlights for you over weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

My chef alert system is out of action here.

Was somone looking for a cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Keep forgetting you're there - any highlights for you over weekend?
    Hozier was absolutely incredible. He was on Saturday evening. Paolo Nutini on a couple of hours later was unreal too, brilliant performance.

Hozier seems to be really shy and then that voice comes out. Goosebumps. Definitely my highlight. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hozier was absolutely incredible. He was on Saturday evening. Paolo Nutini on a couple of hours later was unreal too, brilliant performance.

Hozier seems to be really shy and then that voice comes out. Goosebumps. Definitely my highlight. :D

Oh sweet, heard him in interview, and he seemed shy but nice, couldn't believe the voice that comes out when he sings as he's so softly spoken.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

had to google it and yes i actually heard that take me to church on the radio very nice song
    didnt know hes irish too :)

morning, coffee time here for me :)

• Advertisement

Oh sweet, heard him in interview, and he seemed shy but nice, couldn't believe the voice that comes out when he sings as he's so softly spoken.. 
    Yeah he seems so lovely.

Also saw The Strypes on Friday who were quite good. Paolo Nutini is very impressive too I must say.

Heading home soon. Brother is coming back up to help me with the tents. Asshat bandmate and the girl he was riding left all their **** here for us to clean up.

very disturbing video btw.. :(

Joya wrote: »
    very disturbing video btw.. :(

You ok Joya?.

You ok Joya?.

hiya gremmy :) yes im okay i just took a look at that take me to church video on youtube .. it is disturbing.. i guess thats how they wanted it to be but still...

how's yourself :)

Oh right. wasn't sure if you were trying to link it.. It is a rough video, but suppose that's the message.

I'm ok, trying to sort out a pain issue before bed. Slow going, very ow.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Got a queer email about me booking a hostel in berlin for Wednesday.....id gladly go if it was free :D kinda worried someone has hacked me email!

Oh right. wasn't sure if you were trying to link it.. It is a rough video, but suppose that's the message.

I'm ok, trying to sort out a pain issue before bed. Slow going, very ow.. :(

hey Gremmy no i wasn't i don't think it would "suit" here? IDK :)

btw what kind of pain is troubling you, sorry to hear that (say someone who suffers from chronicle pain of some sort (for the last 5, 6 years about)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's on the lunch menu today pals :-D?

I just had two bowls of Coco Pops.

Still in awe at how good Hozier was. I got slightly emotional. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm getting hungry, but I dunno what I feel like eating.

What's on the lunch menu today pals :-D?

IDK but if you figure something out i might consider ::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

IDK but if you figure something out i might consider ::pac:

Too late now joya D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Hey everyone.

Good weekend Paws?

Good weekend Paws?
    Epic weekend!!! :D

Still on a high and I am now also obsessed with Hozier. :o

Too late now joya D:

yea i just had my breaklunchnerr :D

• Advertisement

Watchaaa have? :l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hello noc peeps:)

Morning all. Is everyone all in one piece after their weekend?

Watchaaa have? :l

if i'd tellya i'd have to killya :pac:

:D

hiya all i'm nearly okay better than last night anyways :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

doing here ok grem, starting to feel a bit better at last:) cough bottle tastes horrible but tis great stuff!

Think my holidays for the weekend are cancelled but may be having a day out in limerick instead

if i'd tellya i'd have to killya :pac:

:D

:eek:

So in general people made it through the weekend but Joya is now about to kill them?. I've got the gist now? :p

:eek:

what had you @ :D

So in general people made it through the weekend but Joya is now about to kill them?. I've got the gist now? :p

this is such a good expression bravo gremmy :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I made it through the weekend, somehow I made it through-ooh-ooh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement