Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heading to bed cos have a headache:( g'night noc people

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel better smiler o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Smiler, feel better in morning I hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    no idea mozz, your guess is as good as mine! Just nod and smile :pac:

Hmm...doing too much of that lately :pac: People are not strange....they are pretty freaking scary :o

Night Smiler. Feel better soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Just over her....... *bolts for the door*

okay have a good time :D
    i know you ll be back yourself for more :D

~~~~~

nite nite smiler, sorry to hear about headache, be well soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Along with being scary, people can be incredibly irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,167 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Don't get me started on irritating Pp..could murder the aul one who's been at work for the last 25 yrs..thinks she knows it all and tries to "help"..its only a matter of time before i snap at her!

in other news..housemate has finally moved in after a month of me and the other guy wondering where the hell she is!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    okay have a good time :D
    i know you ll be back yourself for more :D

~~~~~

!

You know me too well joya :o

Along with being scary, people can be incredibly irritating.

That too. *sighs*

Part of life unfortunately. My boss in work is being pretty weird with me lately. One minutes she's all nice and full of talk, next she's out to get me. Head = Wrecked :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Sorry to hear about the headache Smiler

• Advertisement

I do apologise if this offends anyone but I find it so annoying when people let every little thing get to them. One of my friends is no longer speaking to some of her classmates and when she's here she spends the entire time checkng Facebook and giving out about their updates! She's really getting under my skin! Like, if I don't talk to someone I delete them. Out of sight, out of kind and all that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do apologise if this offends anyone but I find it so annoying when people let every little thing get to them. One of my friends is no longer speaking to some of her classmates and when she's here she spends the entire time checkng Facebook and giving out about their updates! She's really getting under my skin! Like, if I don't talk to someone I delete them. Out of sight, out of kind and all that.

Booyah! "This too shall pass", is what I keep repeating to myself.

She's unfulfilled in her own life so is moaning and nit picking what her old classmates are doing with their lives. My cousin is pretty much the same. Lets every single thing get to them, judging others an then wonders why no one wants to bother with her..

She created an unnecessary drama with her best friend of 16 years over some nonsense on Facebook. Immaturity of the highest order.

I don't understand the point of being so concerned with other people's lives. She spends half her time talking about people she doesn't like. :confused:

It's pure and simple jealousy manifesting itself into bitchy comments. It's really immature of her and it's not fair that you have to listen to her. Next time she starts you should politely tell her that it's nothing to do with you and you can't be bothered to listen to it.

She can be unbelievably negative. I'm just getting so sick of it.

I know the feeling girl. As I said I have a cousin who does the same thing on a regular basis. Also a friend of mine does it too. However she tries playing off sympathies too and that just drives me nuts all together. The smallest of things could have happened her (she could have got stung by a nettle) and it's woe is her.

She got upset last week because she wanted to call over but I was out with OH and wouldn't have been back until late. A barrage of texts of how great it was that I have a social life (yeah friggen right) and she was stuck in :rolleyes:

Holy Christ. That's just... yeah. :eek:

She can be unbelievably negative. I'm just getting so sick of it.

why don't you tell her? perhaps you can help her see what shes doing : )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just reading the last few posts and realising that I love my dog!

• Advertisement

Holy Christ. That's just... yeah. :eek:

Yep. She's can be the best in the world but yeah...

Joya wrote:
    why don't you tell her? perhaps you can help her see what shes doing : )
    I've tried and she still does it...

I've tried and she still does it...

aw well. yes some people just cannot hear...

good that you tried! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

evening peeps, just scanned the last couple of pages,

People running around with knives & hiding out in the woods.

Am I reading this right, what has been goin on.

See, she's 20 but can be very immature for her age. I've said to her that letting everything get to her isn't helping, nor does it make sense. She'll agree and do it again in the same breath. Honestly

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    evening peeps, just scanned the last couple of pages,

People running around with knives & hiding out in the woods.

Am I reading this right, what has been goin on.

That's only half the story....... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do I really want to know.

At least the Lair is still in reasonable good nick.

See, she's 20 but can be very immature for her age. I've said to her that letting everything get to her isn't helping, nor does it make sense. She'll agree and do it again in the same breath. Honestly

Some people need quite a bit of time to grow out of the drama llama stage...

Some people need quite a bit of time to grow out of the drama llama stage...
    Hmm. Ah I dunno. I never went through that kinda stage. I couldn't be arsed tbh. :p

• Advertisement

Hmm. Ah I dunno. I never went through that kinda stage. I couldn't be arsed tbh. :p

I know, I'm one of those types that can't see the point on expending that much energy when you're not even getting to vent it in the subject's direction. Some people however believe that they are feeding off that energy, they'll learn but it's very much a horse to water scenario..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement