Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,167 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

If anyone could see me right now. ear phones in and miming and boogieing away to some random mix music..bitta Toto, nickleback, Aerosmith,Boston,one republic, i got it all! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Holy fook that's a mix and a half you have there!

Haha that's not the half of it! I have three hrs worth of stuff on that playlist..its fooking awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Holy fook that's a mix and a half you have there!
    I was just thinking the same!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've been listening to a variety of stuff too sammy, it's gone from Napalm Death and Nasum (grindcore), to Nile and God Dethroned (death metal), and now I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine and Rise Against :D

• Advertisement

I know, I'm one of those types that can't see the point on expending that much energy when you're not even getting to vent it in the subject's direction. Some people however believe that they are feeding off that energy, they'll learn but it's very much a horse to water scenario..
    We're twins. :p

Always good to mix it up angron! :pac: saw rise against, i approve :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know, I'm one of those types that can't see the point on expending that much energy when you're not even getting to vent it in the subject's direction. Some people however believe that they are feeding off that energy, they'll learn but it's very much a horse to water scenario..
    It's much easier not getting involved unless you absolutely have to. Harder to get blamed if things blow up in someone else's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bit of a mix alrite SJ.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Always good to mix it up angron! :pac: saw rise against, i approve :D
    I wish they'd come back to Ireland. Saw them a few years back, might have been 08 or something, and they haven't been back since.

• Advertisement

Saw them in '10 at oxegen, feels way longer though!

i also have jamiroquai, queen, Chris Cornell in all three ventures..ELO and more! Lads come round for some drinks we'll have a bit of a dance :D

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting they were at Oxegen! Well then I saw them when they were last here that wasn't a festival :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Today I've listened to system of a down, portishead, plaid and elbow. Couldn't go to a festival, I'd split into pieces..

Ill give that one to ya! Back in Galway yet?

good stuff grem, you can stay :D

Nah, hope to be moving back there this weekend.

Grem, I've been to one festival, Oxegen for one day where all I saw was Rage Against the Machine and Flogging Molly :P There's two festivals I'd love to go to, but neither are in Ireland. Bloodstock over in Derby in England, and Wacken over in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Would love to go to Bloodstock myself. Had planned on it but life has this dirty habit of getting in the way..

Listened to a bit of Strapping Young Lad on the way into work today. Think I turned a few heads all right driving through town..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I went to oxegen in 08 just to see rage against the machine,it was well worth the 12 hr wait :-D they were uunreal,I wish they would come back.

Yeah, that was why I went too Seph, seeing Flogging Molly was a bonus, I hadn't realised they were playing that day.

I'm wrecked but too lazy to actually go to bed... #firstworldproblems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Good lord what a day only in the door about an hour

How are my favourites?

• Advertisement

Hi Toasty, what did ya get up to today?

I'm so tired.

Engines.....so many engines.....

Done a head gasket on one today for the first time, well, helped, and then put my engine in my car, which took a rather long time

How was ep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Hey Pickles! How're you?

Hey Pickles! How're you?

Shattered doc :pac:

How are you?

Sounds like you had a very productive day, sir.
    How was ep?
    Epic! Sleeping in a field is tough though. :p

Sounds like you had a very productive day, sir.

Epic! Sleeping in a field is tough though. :p

You have noooo idea haha

My friend rang me when chic were closing out with get lucky, he was crying hahaha it was brilliant

Hi Toasty, what did ya get up to today?

I'm so tired.

Sleep where you stand Paws :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pickles Mon und doctor Mon o/

Seph mon -tips hat-

• Advertisement

Shattered doc :pac:

How are you?

I'm good. Just waiting to see if I will get tired at some point tonight or if I'm having an involuntary all-nighter :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement