Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I must be off actually, i can't procrastinate any longer otherwise this book will never be done!

/over and out:cool:

Write away! You are awesome smiler. Good role model for me. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aviary cannibalism was mentioned? Not that I'm interested in such a topic like..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh but I prefer exotic ones.....like black swans....:rolleyes:;)

Me too

*takes out hunting rifle*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh but I prefer exotic ones.....like black swans....:rolleyes:;)
    Hummmmmmmm. That puts Cuban sandwiches on the menu at the Black Swan Inn. Let's see seasoned pork, toasted rolls, slice of cured ham, melted Swiss cheese, sliced pickles, and creamy horseradish. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hummmmmmmm. That puts Cuban sandwiches on the menu at the Black Swan Inn. Let's see seasoned pork, toasted rolls, slice of cured ham, melted Swiss cheese, sliced pickles, and creamy horseradish. :D

Yes swan....lets see that :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would start driving if I was you pickles.

Aviary cannibalism was mentioned? Not that I'm interested in such a topic like..
    Me too

*takes out hunting rifle*

Oh oh... "Mischief Managed!"

Swannie goes POOF!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I would start driving if I was you pickles.

Oh no, I'm curious as to what methodical approach swan will take to try and, make a culinary delight of myself, only to be disappointed I'm sure for what she doesn't know is, she's already caught :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Write away! You are awesome smiler. Good role model for me. :D

thank you:D that made me blush:o

anyway see ya!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh oh... "Mischief Managed!"

Swannie goes POOF!! :eek:

She's behind the sofa

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

She's behind the sofa

She forgets how far those tail feathers poke out! :D

She's behind the sofa
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh wolf! Don't tell anyone! :eek:
    She forgets how far those tail feathers poke out! :D
    Oops!

**Swannie tucks feathers in**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shhhhhhhhhhhh wolf! Don't tell anyone! :eek:

Oops!

**Swannie tucks feathers in**

*jumps behind sofa*

Booooooo swan :-D

*jumps behind sofa*

Booooooo swan :-D

Sephhhhhhhhhhh! It's not Halloween yet! :eek:

Oh Swan, such a..... Er Swan I guess!

Oh Swan, such a..... Er Swan I guess!
    :D **Swannie bows** :D

Any flowers?

The flower of my youth? (somewhat withered btw)

The flower of my youth? (somewhat withered btw)
    No flowers for Swannie? Sad... shuffles off and jumps out Lair window. Flies west 10,000 kms.

No flowers for Swannie? Sad... shuffles off and jumps out Lair window. Flies west 10,000 kms.

Ouch!! Plants orchids and lilies quickly so they'll be blooming by time of Swan's return..

Ouch!! Plants orchids and lilies quickly so they'll be blooming by time of Swan's return..
    **Hidden SwanBOT behind Lair couch alerts Swannie, who climbs high, turns about to east, goes delta winged, and dives reaching SonicSwanSpeed, flairs out wings at last second before Grem, grabs flowers, and plants kiss on Grem's cheek. Goes stealth and flies west humming Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."** :D:D

• Advertisement

Gosh *fans face* well that was quite the moment there. *speechless beam*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm so tired. Work at 8 until 5. I'm getting into bed when I get home.

I'm so tired. Work at 8 until 5. I'm getting into bed when I get home.

Bad sleep? I understand that so much.. Perpetual exhaustion of late.. I hope that a long soak and knocking off all digital stuff, except maybe tunes will work for you later.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bad sleep? I understand that so much.. Perpetual exhaustion of late.. I hope that a long soak and knocking off all digital stuff, except maybe tunes will work for you later.
    Slept in my brother's room because his friend is here and they slept in mine because mine is bigger. Just didn't sleep right at all. Plus, I didn't sleep right at the weekend either.

Think that could be a plan. Shower, dinner, tunes and bed. :)

Ah the upheaval explains a lot, hoping it's all back to normal for you tonight so.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

****Runs into Lair playing bongos *****

Get up ya lazy shower. Happy Zeus day.

I've been up for fifteen hours! The cheek of these whipper snappers!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

no sleep here either, think i may be getting an early night me thinks:)

On again tonight so hope I don't get woken again. Sod it though managed before, manage again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning girls.

Way to make me feel bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement