Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone. Lazy day today. And tonnes of ebay shopping planned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

need coffee.....

crawling on all fours.....

It's being one long morning...

Voting for shirts on Qwertee. My heart is broken by that site. The amount of awesomeness that I only wish I could have :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Lazy day today. And tonnes of ebay shopping planned :D

Watchaaa buying mozz :D?

Watchaaa buying mozz :D?

Posters that I wanted for ages but only got around getting them today.

A Metallica AJFA poster, A Breaking Bad poster and some Vanilla incense sticks..smallish things really. I have car insurance payments this week so gotta behave with the money.

But then I seen this on Qwertee and I just want it so so much...why won't they print it?? :(

http://www.qwertee.com/product/meth-lord

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh I have that metallica Ajfa poster :-D and that's a nice T-shirt!

The poster I got is a print of one from a gig they played in Dun Laoghaire in 1988. Thought it would be cool to have :) Must try and get a frame for it next :o

It is an awesome t shirt and I fell in love with it the minute I laid eyes on it. Going to be checking that site until they print it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hello lair people:)

Yo Smiler!! How be you?

Yo Smiler!! How be you?

hey mozz! I'm doing ok thanks, headache is gone and slowly recovering from my cold -thing:) getting some lunch at mo. how be you?

• Advertisement

I am all right now :) Little bored though. Thinking of heading away and do some drawings. I am just fantastically meh and lazy about everything today :pac:

I am all right now :) Little bored though. Thinking of heading away and do some drawings. I am just fantastically meh and lazy about everything today :pac:

ohh cool:) hope the drawings go well. I totally get you on the boredom, feel like that today too. Being unemployed can get boring at times. I may be a student again in a few weeks:eek::D

ohh cool:) hope the drawings go well. I totally get you on the boredom, feel like that today too. Being unemployed can get boring at times. I may be a student again in a few weeks:eek::D

Got bored of drawing :pac: Lacking a bit of motivation today :pac: Oh cool what are you going studying?

Got bored of drawing :pac: Lacking a bit of motivation today :pac: Oh cool what are you going studying?

aww, i hope it comes back:pac: Might be studying psychology, I've been thinking about it for a while, was researching options last night and found a course I quite like. It's an online course for 6 months and come out with a FETAC level 5 certificate if I complete it. Having a chat with the family tonight and see what they think. A bit scared and terribly excited :D:o

Hi smiler o/

The poster I got is a print of one from a gig they played in Dun Laoghaire in 1988. Thought it would be cool to have :) Must try and get a frame for it next :o

It is an awesome t shirt and I fell in love with it the minute I laid eyes on it. Going to be checking that site until they print it..

Ahhhhh right........that's not the one I have :pac:

aww, i hope it comes back:pac: Might be studying psychology, I've been thinking about it for a while, was researching options last night and found a course I quite like. It's an online course for 6 months and come out with a FETAC level 5 certificate if I complete it. Having a chat with the family tonight and see what they think. A bit scared and terribly excited :D:o

I have always wanted to do psychology too but then again I want to do a lot of things :pac: I say go for it girl :)

Ahhhhh right........that's not the one I have :pac:

Just something I found a few months ago and was meaning to buy for ages. As I said it would be a cool thing to have :D All though I am running out of wall space for these pictures and posters :pac:

thanks mozz:) have a chat tonight and see, really don't to mess it up as my two years in college doing IT were a disaster:o

Hello steph:) hope you're doing well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Just at my go waiting room now
    I'm experiencing some anxiety but that's something I almost got used to :D

Hows all :)

My GP waiting room

Hate mobile phone typing automatic error" fixing

Not bad thanks joya and yourself?

• Advertisement

is boards working for everyone else? having a hizzy fit over here

Gone weird for me too smiler

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Seems okay for me. I'm using the app.

seems to be back to normal now:) weird

very sleepy:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hai.

I r sleepy too..

Ahoy Angron. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's up?

Not bad thanks joya and yourself?

back home now : )

will watch some movie and make some popcorns :D

in translation chillaxing eve in announcing

just one meeting for an hour now and then the rest will follow : )

hows everyone

Angron wrote:
    What's up?
    Not much now. Bed soon for me. How's yourself?

• Advertisement

not much happening here either, up in my folks house for a few hours. Just had dinner and settling down on the sofa:) gonna ask someone who knows a lot more on courses than I do before I decide on whether to go for the course or not

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement