Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Nah it's not now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

But ted you make the best cakes :)

are you gently avoiding my question? whistle.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nope :pac:

Joya wrote: »
    wow. i hope it will be my celebration day as well : )
    results of my exams are published on 12th! lol

PS. may i suggest the place? lol

Of course you can its your day :D

Nope :pac:
    Of course you can its your day :D

aw okay

soooo i was thinking............
    what about that couch down in the lairs living space in front of tv with fireplace and next to the kitchen and the bar! :D
    its perfect for the party :D
    (hope it will be a day to celebrate :-o)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds good to me :-D

*rings the brewery*

*whispers*

I'm sure it will be day for celebrating ;)

• Advertisement

Sounds good to me :-D

*rings the brewery*

*whispers*

I'm sure it will be day for celebrating ;)

okay so we have it then!
    thanks btw ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Time to root out the glad rags so.

Ohhhhhh my :-D

Angron wrote: »
    Sounds like a sexy party.

hahaha
    what will you wear so angron :D

btw everyone's invited but not sure now who will want to come with such an advertising :D

ps however - i just remembered - its an award ceremony night so shouldn't it be glomuorous? :unsure: :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hahaha

btw everyone's invited but not sure now who will want to come with such an advertising :D :pac:

Or maybe it will bring people even more.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Or maybe it will bring people even more.

lol
    should we vote then

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

hahaha

btw everyone's invited but not sure now who will want to come with such an advertising :D

ps however - i just remembered - its an award ceremony night so shouldn't it be glomuorous? :unsure: :-D
    I'm a guy who argued I should be allowed to go to my grad in jeans and a t-shirt, what do you think I'll wear :pac:

hahaha

I have a tux rented and 500 of bottles of beer and cider ordered :-0

I'm a guy who argued I should be allowed to go to my grad in jeans and a t-shirt, what do you think I'll wear :pac:

i was thinking more along the lines of the outfits of some of the guests from your video :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was wearing a cap and gown over it.

I have a tux rented and 500 of bottles of beer and cider ordered :-0

wow

*faints*

sorry dear it had to happen sooner or later :D

now that's the spirit!
    as long as you have listed all the clothes :p :-D

Different sort of grad, it was a thing more like the American prom. No gowns, boys were supposed to wear suits.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Different sort of grad, it was a thing more like the American prom. No gowns, boys were supposed to wear suits.

I was thinking graduation ceremonies.

• Advertisement

Yeah, we have those, but the party thing when you're done in secondary school is called a grad here too.

Yeah, we have those, but the party thing when you're done in secondary school is called a grad here too.

so you're in secondary school?
    or finished it

Finished a good few years ago. The jeans thing was just something I'd argued about extensively at the time.

Finished a good few years ago. The jeans thing was just something I'd argued about extensively at the time.

a okay so you can come in jeans if thats what you ll feel most comfortable in :-)
    but guys in tux look hot lol

just sayin' whistle.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*scrapes in door with coffee and éclairs* morning all, refreshments anyone?. What have I missed?.

a okay so you can come in jeans if thats what you ll feel most comfortable in :-)

just sayin' whistle.gif
    I just don't really feel comfortable all dressed up, it's not really my thing.

*scrapes in door with coffee and éclairs* morning all, refreshments anyone?. What have I missed?.

wow gremmy you are reading my mind lol

thanks forever

*joya takes one coffee and one eclair*

my fave! <3

hows you hows work :)

btw i remembered you today at my GP! s thanks for that too! ;)

I just don't really feel comfortable all dressed up, it's not really my thing.

i was joking, jeans are just fiinnee

can be se*y too! :cool:
    you see id never refuse jude law if he'd had jeans :D

just sayin' whistle.gif

*comes in the door wearing a tux*

Oh hey there joya,how you doing :-P

Nyom nyom thanks grem,just what I needed

• Advertisement

*comes in the door wearing a tux*

Oh hey there joya,how you doing :-P

i already fainted so :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement