Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Pickles! How's the wheels?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hiya Pickles! How's the wheels?.

Check ye olde threade! It's starting to look like a car again anyways! That's always a good thing

how are ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Literally just in the door, covered in oil, crap, sludge and god knows how many chemicals, and I'm smiling, totally worth it :pac:

how are my lovelies?

What ya doing to the motor now TP? :)

What ya doing to the motor now TP? :)

Putting it back together hugo mon :)

Putting it back together hugo mon :)

Sounds like you know what you're doing :)

• Advertisement

Sounds like you know what you're doing :)

Would you believe me if i said not really? :pac:

Would you believe me if i said not really? :pac:

I wouldn't believe that at all! :p

I wouldn't believe that at all! :p

It's somewhat true! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What's that behind the armoire?!

Nothing

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Behind the armoire is a tail feather Swan dropped earlier in an attempt at hiding!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Then where did the parts for my death ray go? That is, if I was building such a thing. Which, I am not of course

Then where did the parts for my death ray go? That is, if I was building such a thing. Which, I am not of course

You're building a chocolate chip factory!

You're building a chocolate chip factory!

I already have a confectionery cannon actually

I'm both shocked and amazed

Now there's a shot I'd take any day

I'm both shocked and amazed

Amazing the **** they hand out for spending ten years of your life working in a bakeshop. I hoping for a rifle after 20

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all... I'm just pass'in through Lair. WAVES! :D

Is it a bird?? Ls it a plane??? No it's oh wait yes hi Swan :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is it a bird?? Ls it a plane??? No it's oh wait yes hi Swan :D
    It's Grem! The true Nocturnal. :D

Haha I feel like I've been pronounced the chosen one! Why thank you my dear ;)

• Advertisement

Haha I feel like I've been pronounced the chosen one! Why thank you my dear ;)
    You should be given a Lair title!

Intriguing, is Swan going to knight me?. This is all sorts of exciting!.

Although a member of The Nocturnal Forum Clan, Swannie has absolutely zero Lair authority (maybe minus something...). :pac:

We shall have to petition methinks!!

We shall have to petition methinks!!
    Maybe if you start and win a pillow fight after more of our members are here to join in? Perhaps you could be dubbed the Official Champion of Lair Pillow Fights? Sir Grem!! :D

Ooh gauntlets, swords, chain mail and the works, this is getting well interesting now.

Ooh gauntlets, swords, chain mail and the works, this is getting well interesting now.
    Then again you could challenge someone to an online Skyrim duel (but that would not be Lair). :pac:

EDIT: My tummy is rumbling and disturbing the other students trying to study in this javahouse. Off to hunt for food. Bye!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Then again you could challenge someone to an online Skyrim duel (but that would not be Lair). :pac:

EDIT: My tummy is rumbling and disturbing the other students trying to study in this javahouse. Off to hunt for food. Bye!

I'd be much more in favour of the real thing or at least re-enactment I love the idea of hammering out my own sword, shoeing my horse etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I'd be much more in favour of the real thing or at least re-enactment I love the idea of hammering out my own sword, shoeing my horse etc.

Saw a genuine blacksmith/swordsmith making swords in Oulu in Finland years ago. How I wanted to buy one and bring it home... Really amazing works of art.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement