Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Started watching Supernatural tonight (last on the bandwagon, as usual). I love it already.

I catch it when I can. Damn good show

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    I prefer my one CW. Nice, cleansing fire.

true, and pooper scooper needed not:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I catch it when I can. Damn good show

I'm only two episodes in, but I think the writing and acting is fantastic so far. Plus, I love mythology/occult stuff, so it's right up my alley,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I can't imagine poop from that sort of dog would be nice to deal with.

Wish I could stay, but once more work beckons me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fare thee well, try not to kill your co-workers too hard.

In other news, I bought two new t-shirts today, two Fallout ones on qwertee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In other news, I bought two new t-shirts today, two Fallout ones on qwertee.

Hopefully a New California Republic propaganda one :)

One is NCR, it says "Down with the Legion", the other is Brotherhood of Steel.

One is NCR, it says "Down with the Legion", the other is Brotherhood of Steel.

You stylish bastard Angron! :pac::)

I love the Brotherhood, always join them as soon as I can in new games of 3 or New Vegas. NCR are an all right group too, Boone in particular was great.

• Advertisement

Why would anyone join Caesar?! lol

I did a run where I sided with the Legion. Didn't like it as much.

I did a run where I sided with the Legion. Didn't like it as much.

I used to love either sniping their barge port from the hill or rolling the radioactive barrels down onto them haha :D

I miss Fallout. :(

Same, bloody computer won't play the games now.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Don't know what I'm doing here but it's late and this seems like the place to be.....Played new vegas and said I'd try and play both sides for as long as possible, made it to caesars fort and punched a slave in the face thinking nobody would care.....How wrong I was! Cue about 3 hours of me trying to run out of the fort with no weapons.....made it eventually...good times:pac:

In one game I tried to be neutral, but Boone kept bitching that the Legion liked me too much.

Damn it Boone, it's not my fault they killed your wife!

Don't know what I'm doing here but it's late and this seems like the place to be.....Played new vegas and said I'd try and play both sides for as long as possible, made it to caesars fort and punched a slave in the face thinking nobody would care.....How wrong I was! Cue about 3 hours of me trying to run out of the fort with no weapons.....made it eventually...good times:pac:

Good times indeed sir! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thank f**k it's Friday!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy happy happy Fried Day!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Nocts

Time for my Friday Dance

LD-friday-dance.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhh friday.....

what took you so long

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, purple:)
    happy Friday, Swannie:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, cgh:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty

that it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Beers later.....

maybe some Bubbly... seen as its friday

cgh wrote: »
    Beers later.....

maybe some Bubbly... seen as its friday
    would be rude not to :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time pals :cool:

*start making coffees four at a time and passing them out*

yay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

happy friday noc pals:D

heading away on holidays soon:D

• Advertisement

happy Friday, smiler:D

enjoy the hols!!!!!!!