Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

This place has deteriorated, clocking off at 1.31am, just for some Maxwell house and Digestive bickies:rolleyes:
    Maxwell House?? Oh Dex, that is yukky yukky yukky! Oh how I love the magic beans imported by this javahouse I currently occupy. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How'd I guess java would be discussed.

I want, I want, I want.

***jumps up & down & throws a tantrum ***

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How'd I guess java would be discussed.

I want, I want, I want.

***jumps up & down & throws a tantrum ***

Flips hair. Naaaaaaaaa Ted. You know I never ever java chat... :pac:

More of a discussing the economic aspect of the price fluctuations of tinned turnips kinda gal.

More of a discussing the economic aspect of the price fluctuations of tinned turnips kinda gal.
    Your turn nips not due until full Moon Ted. :P

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Your turn nips not due until full Moon Ted. :P

Leave my nips alone.

:P

you're probably counting days down until next full moon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

My baby brother passed away last year. he was a big fan of tattoos

Aww.. Very sorry to hear that... Condolences cyber..

you're probably counting days down until next full moon.
    Licks lips. Indeed Ted! :P

Well... Pacific Hi to you Joya!

Licks lips. Indeed Ted! :P

Well... Pacific Hi to you Joya!

Hiya Swannie I just woke up si it mean its coffee time : )

How are you on this happy Saturn Day :)

mmm the first sip of coffee in the morning is the best :d

coffee for all :)

lots20of20coffee.jpg

good_morning_coffee2-32bad62db3a7f62d3e8d4485ce9cf2e3.gif:)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    Hiya Swannie I just woke up si it mean its coffee time : )

How are you on this happy Saturn Day :)

Only half past 1 AM Pacific. I'm wired but tired. Only ate once Friday, and that was late. And drank too much java. :eek:

*** takes coffee off Swannie****)

its for your own good

*** takes coffee off Swannie****)

its for your own good
    Put that in the frig Ted, and I'll have iced java Saturday afternoon. :cool:

Put that in the frig Ted, and I'll have iced java Saturday afternoon. :cool:

***Looks into empty mug ***

Eeeemmmmmm!!!!!!!

My eh fridge is hmmm not working at the moment.

**practises "Swannie innocent look"***

**practises "Swannie innocent look"***

Gimme my compact mirror back Ted! GRABS!!

Gimme my compact mirror back Ted! GRABS!!

***presses Swan's STEALTH button while she stretches out wing. Swan goes POOF ... Ted runs and hides**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the train to the land of Dub now, nice to have them running.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo :)

How's everyone today? I got such a lovely sleep last night. I've just had some breakfast and I'm going off for a walk. Then I'm going to watch the TV shows that I have recorded that I was meant to watch last night. I might even have a cup of this coffee you all rave about. :)

***presses Swan's STEALTH button while she stretches out wing. Swan goes POOF ... Ted runs and hides**

Wha wha what happened? :confused:

**Swannie stumbles about Lair dizzy. Falls on couch and passes out!**

Swannie mumbles in her sleep... Look out Angron and Paws! Ted is a mischief chef...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo :)

How's everyone today? I got such a lovely sleep last night. I've just had some breakfast and I'm going off for a walk. Then I'm going to watch the TV shows that I have recorded that I was meant to watch last night. I might even have a cup of this coffee you all rave about. :)

Lucky you, I had a terrible night's sleep. We have a dog at our house, she belongs to my father but she desperately needs a wash which he won't do. She kept whining last night, and caused the other dogs to keep barking.

And the train WiFi is now acting up.

• Advertisement

I got such a lovely sleep last night. I've just had some breakfast and I'm going off for a walk. Then I'm going to watch the TV shows that I have recorded that I was meant to watch last night. I might even have a cup of this coffee you all rave about. :)
    That's grand Paws! :D

EDIT: **Swannie dreams about Éire. Or is she dreaming that she's dreaming about Éire? Or is she...? Topples over and drifts off to sleep, making bye waving motions with wing to Lair members**

EDIT: **Swannie dreams about Éire. Or is she dreaming that she's dreaming about Éire? Or is she...? Topples over and drifts off to sleep, making bye waving motions with wing to Lair members**

hahah glad to see im not the only one who loves to sleep naked lol :d

btw sweet eire dreams swannie! anytime soon you'll visit apart from on the astral level? :)

Is Swannie in Inception mode.

All chips are down when javas involved.

Hola Paws sounds like a plan & a half.

I'm all relaxed now :D

i feel so lazy this morning : ) should clean up the house as will have first girl to view the apt on monday evening, another one on tuesday..
    (both seem very cool so i am hoping to have that sorted : ))

but would rather stay in bed and watch a movie or something?!

I'm in Stephens Green at the mo. Got a new book, which is always nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I have visitors this weekend so my time here will be curtailed a bit. See you all very soon

Fare thee well Rube.

Later Rubes :)

What book did you get Angron?

• Advertisement

Later Rubes :)

What book did you get Angron?

Wolves of Fenris, it's a collection of short stories about my favourite 40k army, the Space Wolves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement