Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds good, sir! Enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm sure I will. All of the stories are by a guy called Chris Wraight, who has always been very good at writing the Wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon nocs, how are we this lazy Saturday?

All good here. V lazy tbh. Yourself Mozz?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,167 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Why am i always stuck on a bus when its glorious outside!

howdy peeps

• Advertisement

Ahoy Sammy :)

I'm wearing pink eyeshadow :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's fairly hot out in Dublin, don't care for it.

All good here. V lazy tbh. Yourself Mozz?

Not too bad now. I have to go to town soon and visit my father in law but I am so damn lazy :pac: House hunting too. Absolute nightmare :mad:
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Why am i always stuck on a bus when its glorious outside!

howdy peeps

Howy S, where you travelling off to?

Galway for the night and then down to Clare in the morning with my sister to surprise mum for her birthday.
    Its not till the 11th (great day huh!) but we cant come down so we going this weekend instead

where ya moving too mozz?

Aww very good :) Enjoy it :)

I am trying to move closer to Killorglin. It's just much handier to live near the town then 15 miles outside it and up the side of a mountain by the ocean. I do love where I live at the moment but its just becoming too impractical to live here. And the neighbour is a right piece of work too. I have put up with an awful lot of crap from him and his wife ( Peering over the hedge, walking around our house at night, complaining about every fiddle fart, leaving their animals into our yard) and I am just getting sick of their ****, so that's another huge factor too.

• Advertisement

Get all the dogs to **** on their lawn before ye move! That's vital..to signify. the crap ye have had to put up with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope ya get sorted with house soon Mozz.

We could combine a Mozz house warming with proposed beers :P.

I seem to be complaining a lot lately but every time I go to watch something on TV the bloody doorbell rings.

I seem to be complaining a lot lately but every time I go to watch something on TV the bloody doorbell rings.

Disconnect the doorbell.

I didn't think of that because the only person that arrives at this hour was meant to be gone until tonight!

When they start talking keep turning up the TV esp. if it the usual "guest"

I gave up doing that. He talks so low that my Dad keeps turning it down. I wish he'd just f-off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Hey Nocs :)

Heyo :)

Hi-diddly-de-hi Nocts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, tis hi ho time in grem land..

Just booked my tattoo for next Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i love tattoos on upper arms, anywhere on front or back body but not so very much elsewhere, not sure why :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Joya wrote: »
    i love tattoos on upper arms, anywhere on front or back body but not so very much elsewhere, not sure why :)

*pulls his pants up to hide his tattoo*

Mine's going on my forearm :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*tattoes his entire upper body*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Mine is on my arm but I have very high waisted pants :D

*tattoes his entire upper body*

The thirst is real :D

Rubecula wrote: »
    *pulls his pants up to hide his tattoo*

How many times have we told you Rubes this is a classy establishment & no-one wants to see your knobbly knees.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The thirst is real :D

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement