Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dinner in belly yay! Fuel for rest of night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

ommernommernommer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night Hugo, I must be off soon as well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lair emptying a bit just as grem is awake!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry Grem, I gotta work

• Advertisement

Sorry Grem, I gotta work

Oh no prob, I'm good at pottering away amusing myself.. Hope work flies for you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yo ho ho and a bottle of... :cool:

Hiya Swan, how's your tail feathers??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiya Swan, how's your tail feathers??

This must be a version of Grem Tales... or should I spell it Tails? :D

I plead ignorance m'lud hah.

• Advertisement

I plead ignorance m'lud hah.

Grimms' Fairy Tales by Wilhelm Grimm and Jacob Grimm? Rumpelstiltskin, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Hansel, Gretel, etc.

There's also a telly series that does quite a spin from the original Grimm Tales:

Grimm_Cover_Seasons_1_2_FINAL.jpg

Both have failed to tell the Black Swan tale (or tail), ha! Probably because they are afraid of the BLACK!!! :eek:

Ponders racism vs darkness and plumps for darkness..

Didn't know there was a black swan story.

Didn't know there was a black swan story.
    Time for Grem to start his tales beginning with the Black Swan?? :D

**Swannie poses for publicity shot**

*sets up flapper type background for pics*

*sets up flapper type background for pics*

**Powders nose**

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Powders nose**

Not on set!!! We have an outhouse you know!!

Not on set!!! We have an outhouse you know!!
    Huh? Outhouse? Yuk!!!!! Where's my dressing room with star and Black Swan labeled on door? :(

Your people mustn't have forwarded your rider to my people.. Silly people..

Your people mustn't have forwarded your rider to my people.. Silly people..
    **Swannie huffs! Walks off set. Jumps out Lair window and flaps wings heading west to So Cal pool party.**

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie huffs! Walks off set. Jumps out Lair window and flaps wings heading west to So Cal pool party.**

Done like a true star, take a bow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well my day has started off well. I'm getting the silent treatment because I had the audacity to fall back asleep. My mam wanted to go driving and instead of saying "Well she has been sick for a week, maybe she's tired, I'll leave her off", she's decided to stop speaking to me. So I went driving on my own. She seems to think anyone under the age of 50 isn't allowed to be sick or tired, let alone both at the same time. I'm up now so I figure I may as well go for a walk.

Get some tunes in your ears and take a long stroll for yourself.. Pay it no heed.. Storm clouds will disperse in time..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning folks. How's tricks

Get some tunes in your ears and take a long stroll for yourself.. Pay it no heed.. Storm clouds will disperse in time..
    That was a very long stroll.. 11.3km long. Lovely morning out though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That was a very long stroll.. 11.3km long. Lovely morning out though. :D

Be the lord. Did ye get lost :P.

Fair play paws. I'm still contemplating getting up.

Lol I went down a back road.. I actually didn't think it was as long but I think that's the route I'll go on my Sunday walk from now on.

Mother is still sulking. She's gone back to bed. :rolleyes:

I've calmed down now.. where are all my lovely Nocs?! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I am currently getting ready to head back down to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Paws, Mr A...

Glad to here Paws.

Sorry to here that Angron Mon :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Don't be, I like Galway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement