Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy folks:)

I'm back:D

Had a great trip away to Limerick:) Didn't get to Cork today for the Christening which I'm annoyed about, but oh well, I enjoyed most of my holidays:) I hope everyone here has been behaving themselves!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Angron wrote: »
    Don't be, I like Galway.

Only a joke Angron, only ever been thre once & seems good spot.

i'm prob the only Tipp man matching AI in bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Only a joke Angron, only ever been thre once & seems good spot.

i'm prob the only Tipp man matching AI in bed.
    Go Kilkenny! :pac:

Go Kilkenny! :pac:

Suppose I asked for that retort !!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Close match so far, just the one in it. I'm watching on the RTE player, my tv doesn't get RTE one rather annoyingly, so I'm probably behind.

Close match so far, just the one in it. I'm watching on the RTE player, my tv doesn't get RTE one rather annoyingly, so I'm probably behind.

Same as, can't remember the last thing I used the RTE player for.

Don't miss RTE in the slightest

I think the last time I used it was for the first match between Mayo and Kerry in the football.

Jeez, goal less than a minute into the second half.

Jeez, goal less than a minute into the second half.

Can see a few more in the game too.

• Advertisement

Aye, both teams are well capable of it.

Edit: Indeed Tipp had two great chances for goals, one off the post no less.

Phenomenal, just phenomenal.

Important / Brave call there for that final free.

I can't wait to get into bed tonight... :o

That is a very leading post Paws.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,167 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Would be good to look forward to going to bed :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    That is a very leading post Paws.
    Lol.. I really should be careful with how I phrase things.. unfortunately I'll be going to bed alone. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

evening nocs : )

house is shinier than ever cannot feel me hands from all the cleaning! my UCD starts tomorrow so had to get it ready today even its Sun day..

hope will rent the room soon and have it sorted!! :pac:

how are ye all : )

HeY Joya,

What ya doing in UCD.

Been out of college over 9 years now.

HeY Joya,

What ya doing in UCD.

Been out of college over 9 years now.

aw finishing my Professional Examination in Architecture : ), have two more exams and orals left :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    aw finishing my Professional Examination in Architecture : ), have two more exams and orals left :)

Best of luck there J.

Want to draft the plans for my house when I win the lotto ?

Best of luck there J.

Want to draft the plans for my house when I win the lotto ?

sure, in that case the price will be just a a minimal one :p

8pm and we're on visit number three from the same visitor in the house that belongs to the whole town... :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

I'm watching most haunted live :pac:

Hey Seph :)

Seph can grab his arms & I'll grab his legs Paws & we'll dump him over the wall.

:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all! Plonks large selection of refreshments on lair table. Enjoy. ;)

Paws - you need to develope some interesting type habits to discourage visitors.. Perhaps a spaghetti wrestling tub outside front door, every visitor must wrestle for entry to house.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning all! Plonks large selection of refreshments on lair table. Enjoy. ;)

Paws - you need to develope some interesting type habits to discourage visitors.. Perhaps a spaghetti wrestling tub outside front door, every visitor must wrestle for entry to house.

nyom nyom nyom

time to make my stir fry because my tummy is rumbling :-)

Seph can grab his arms & I'll grab his legs Paws & we'll dump him over the wall.

:cool:

grand job so ted :-D
    Hey Seph :)

Hello miss paws

Hi pals

I'm watching most haunted live :pac:

whats that :eek:

hope you're not watchin' yourself in the mirror :p

• Advertisement

That's... interesting... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement