Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Show and tell Lith. :D

I'm uploading them to Facebook, Gonna have to send me a Friend Request if ya wanna see them:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm uploading them to Facebook, Gonna have to send me a Friend Request if ya wanna see them:P
    My face is not in the book.

My face is not in the book.

Oh well, Facebook's not for everybody i guess, especially someone as stealthy as you :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh well, Facebook's not for everybody i guess, especially someone as stealthy as you :p
    i have enough problems with lads trying to follow me home after a friendly drink. The last thing I want to do is advertise. :eek:

i have enough problems with lads trying to follow me home after a friendly drink. The last thing I want to do is advertise. :eek:

Those guys know a good looking woman when they see one :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Beware Lith, Swannie knows how to use swords

Shhhhhhhhhhh wolf! That's our secret! :eek:
    Those guys know a good looking woman when they see one :p
    Oh oh... Lith flirts! LOOKS at clock. Does quick calculation. And it's still hump day in Éire! LOOKS at Lair doors. Scratches head. Now which one was the exit, and the other led to... :o

:eek: *slowly backs away to a very safe distance.

Counts coop on Lith, before dashing out he door! SHOUTS over shoulder... See ye later. Bye! :p

On a sidenote, i'm happy that HMV will be reopening in Galway :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Really, where it used to be??

c_man wrote: »
    Really, where it used to be??

Ya know where the back exit to Dunnes is in Corbett Court?.... Literally go out the back door of Dunnes and it's to the right, not sure what shop used to be there before it though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Anti-Flag was amazing :D Got a picture with Justin Sane and Pat Thetic too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello :) (if there's anyone around :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo Kitty, how be you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Greetings nocturnal followers..... I can't sleep at all.

*Facebook-creeps "Black Swan" for mutual friends in Galway whilst whistling non-chalantly*

I should be sleeping but I thinks I am all excited for my trip. Was doing a bit of Facebook creeping earlier. Although I was creeping on people I don't really like :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo Kitty, how be you?

Heya Mozzie :) I'm good, just chilling and listening to some music. How're you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Ya know where the back exit to Dunnes is in Corbett Court?.... Literally go out the back door of Dunnes and it's to the right, not sure what shop used to be there before it though.

wait, like the downstairs exit or the one where Topshop is?

Hello fellow awake people

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Heya Mozzie :) I'm good, just chilling and listening to some music. How're you?

I am not three bad. Tired and should really hit the hay soon. Should but probably won't :pac:
    wait, like the downstairs exit or the one where Topshop is?

Hello fellow awake people

Heyo Electro!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I am not three bad. Tired and should really hit the hay soon. Should but probably won't :pac:

Heyo Electro!

I should also probably be in bed but oh well!

Heyo Electro!

Well I'm in bed, but I'm obviously still awake :p

Hey Electro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hey all :-)

Right, I shall bid you all adieu. I need to sleep. Lots of travelling to be done tomorrow! :eek:

Night everyone :D

Hey all :-)

Hey Smiler :) How's things this evening?

Night night Mozzie, sleep well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Night mozz :-)

Hey kitty, things are Ok thanks, I'm in Dublin tonight as was concert going :-) went to the eels, great band! I'm awake and have a headache, hope it eases off. How's things with you?

Oh cool, I loooove concerts :D Did you have a good time? I hope your headache eases off soon :) Things are grand with me, I'm quite tired actually so I'll probably try and get some sleep soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhhh...

got to love that non sligo smell in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

FYI lith HMV opened up on the 28th

I don't like house hunting... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I hate house hunting too.

I always seem to shoot them and then they get away. pesky houses

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement