Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Must avoid making dirty joke :P

Oh dear.......... :o

I really should be more careful with what I say 'round here!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Angron wrote: »
    I'm watching the football, it's terrible.

I thought Holland would've coasted through, but credit to Costa Rica they ain't givin up without a fight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I just hate the CR tactic of get everyone offside all the time. It's horrible to watch. The Dutch deserved to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Feck. My throat is sore again.

Gargle with salt and warm water and then a teaspoon of honey. How's everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Those magnificent Dutch bastards did it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

They certainly did......fair play to LVG for bringing on Krul!!!:pac:

Grid. wrote: »
    They certainly did......fair play to LVG for bringing on Krul!!!:pac:
    I heard he copied that tactic from Sligo Rovers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I really really wish I hadn't read that :-|

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning girls & boys.

I need a massage STAT. Aches & pains everywhere.

Had a works soccer match & to say we have anger issues would be an understatement.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning, that sounds like a whole pile of ouch.. Am due my massage during week for my angry shoulders!

• Advertisement

Morning, that sounds like a whole pile of ouch.. Am due my massage during week for my angry shoulders!

Was no malice in it.

Only got home @3 & wide awake here. Gonna be a looooooooooong day.

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah no, I'd guess boisterous really.. Have you to stay up now? I'm finished in an hour, walk the dog and try sleep.

Ah no, I'd guess boisterous really.. Have you to stay up now? I'm finished in an hour, walk the dog and try sleep.

Nowt to do today. Joys of growing up on farm, always awake early. Can't seem to lose that trait, even though I moved away years ago.

I used to be like that too but then early went backwards and now bedtime is about ten in the morning. I'm goin to try a good distance walk after work to tire me.. Mind racing a bit so tunes and a stomp beside the sea may sort me out.

Any chance you might be able to nap or something later?

Very rarely able sleep during the day. Have tomorrow off work, so plenty of time to recharge batteries.

Not so bad, although it will indeed be a long day. Hope it is/stays sunny where you are that you might get out. It's looking good for me here, hope I didn't just jinx myself.. :$

Not so bad, although it will indeed be a long day. Hope it is/stays sunny where you are that you might get out. It's looking good for me here, hope I didn't just jinx myself.. :$

Plenty of coffee & i'll be grand.

Sun streaming through curtains here at the minute.

Nice one, well I'm nearly done here so I'd better finish up paperwork. Might catch ya later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy mozz:) how's things?

• Advertisement

Grand out my dear :) Only awake for the last hour so I am still pretty much fuggy headed at the moment :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Grand out my dear :) Only awake for the last hour so I am still pretty much fuggy headed at the moment :pac:

good to hear:) hopefully your fogginess will pass :pac:

Doing grand myself, having a very lazy sunday:) awake since 3 so think i'll be getting an early night

I was only heading to bed at that stage :eek: I have been having a few late nights recently, got to try and get back into the swing of things :o

yeah i sort of fell asleep very early :o I woke up to go to the loo and then was wide awake so decided i'd stay up.

ahh ok, hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things :) enjoying the weekend?

Hi guys, hope you're all well.

:)

hiya pp:)

just realised next Tuesday will be a year since I got the email asking if i would consider doing these presentations, what a year it's been:D think they'll be a few celebrations on Tuesday!

yeah i sort of fell asleep very early :o I woke up to go to the loo and then was wide awake so decided i'd stay up.

ahh ok, hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things :) enjoying the weekend?

I am indeedy. Headed over to Bantry to meet up with my mother and father and baby sister. Since they were down in this part of the country I decided to go see them while I had the chance! Could be another few weeks before I can head up to Tipp to see them :o

Fell in love with Bantry too. It's a fantastic place! Trying to convince the OH to move there :pac:
    Hi guys, hope you're all well.

:)

Good here now xPPx. How be you?

All good here. Just having dinner.

very nice mozz:) bantry is a lovely place! my cousins have a holiday home not too far away from there

• Advertisement

I am in love with the place so much! I want to go back down next weekend before the end of my holidays and stay a night or two down there, just trying to convince himself is a chore and a half :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement