Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhhh yes west cork, a boooootiful part of the country :D

Hi pals

*waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Howdy Seph! I actually have a few more tales for you of the ghosty kind! My father in law could write a book with the amount of stories he has :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Howdy Seph! I actually have a few more tales for you of the ghosty kind! My father in law could write a book with the amount of stories he has :eek:

Please share when you get a chance :D

I am just popping out to get something for lunch but I'll be back in a bit to share away with you..

*we should make a new thread dedicated to things that go bump in the night.*

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am just popping out to get something for lunch but I'll be back in a bit to share away with you..

*we should make a new thread dedicated to things that go bump in the night.*

Done mozz :D :cool:

• Advertisement

Nice one Seph!! I have a few errands to run but promise to post later :)

\●/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening pals. How's things? :)

Hellllllllooooo kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Seph :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello is alright

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I despair. My older sister opened the dishwasher to put in a mug. The dishwasher was running at the time. For some reason known only to her, she didn't think that'd be a problem, and is now blaming the dishwasher for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    I despair. My older sister opened the dishwasher to put in a mug. The dishwasher was running at the time. For some reason known only to her, she didn't think that'd be a problem, and is now blaming the dishwasher for it.

I know people like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I work with people like that....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    What was she drinking Angron? I want some! Slides over empty mug. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someonemade a pot of javabean juice?

***slides over mug in anticipation **

Happy Moonday peeps.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Sup Minty.

sup.

*nods*

:P

good weekend?

Aye was good alrtight.

Still a bit stiff & sore from Works soccer match on Saturday. BBQ & few beverages after it numbed the pain at the time.

Went to see Mrs Browns Boys movie yesterday. Was good, same as the tv shows, easy watch/stupid funny.

How was it for the Mint Appreciation Society Chairman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

How do you do :):)

Sounds like a superb weekend, Teddy :):):)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aye was good alrtight.

Still a bit stiff & sore from Works soccer match on Saturday. BBQ & few beverages after it numbed the pain at the time.

Went to see Mrs Browns Boys movie yesterday. Was good, same as the tv shows, easy watch/stupid funny.
    sound good :)
    How was it for the Mint Appreciation Society Chairman.
    Pretty good. Myself +siblings dragged dad down to Tipp for Brian Boru festival. Lots of beers was had, music in the streets and Viking boat trips :)

Howdy, Chuckles! :D

SW wrote: »
    sound good :)

Pretty good. Myself +siblings dragged dad down to Tipp for Brian Boru festival. Lots of beers was had, music in the streets and Viking boat trips :)

Sounds cool, nice part of the country by the lake there.

Underrated place.

How do you do :):)

Sounds like a superb weekend, Teddy :):):)

Hi-de-hi Ms Chuckles.

I hope you overcame the bubbly incident I saw in the other thread.

Sounds cool, nice part of the country by the lake there.

Underrated place.

yep. It really was surprising just how much stuff the festival had on. :)

SW wrote: »
    Howdy, Chuckles! :D

Howaya Minty Boru :)
    Filled the weekend with cultural fun, eh? :D:D
    Hi-de-hi Ms Chuckles.

I hope you overcame the bubbly incident I saw in the other thread.

Shalom! :)
    I'm still a little shook when thinking about the incident and I keep cautious when dealing with the fridge. I'll be fine though :P

Howaya Minty Boru :)
    Filled the weekend with cultural fun, eh? :D:D
    yep :P

They had really interesting marching band on Sunday. All the performers had animal heads made from wicker. Was very cool :)

Freaky!
    Almost freaky enough to go on that spooky-thread!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Freaky!
    Almost freaky enough to go on that spooky-thread!! :eek:
    :pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement