Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Actually I can't even think of any smart comments to make there! :o

Cats aren't too mad on lawnmowers either.

I tried moving the lawnmower just a bit last weekend, dog went banana's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'd love to get a pup

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Looks like he has some Lab in him to me too.

looks a friendly & lively lad.

You should see him when he's in full gallop & full of energy :eek: (maybe i should train him to be a greyhound)

how are we?

That's a cute dog:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If it has dachshund in it, it's not a pure bred. We have two of them, nowhere near the size that dog seems to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Maybe he's a Springer x Lab.. his eyes look like Springer eyes.

We've had the dog for a year this June, and we're still gazumped about what breed it is

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Would be a funny sight purely on the logistics of a daschund & labrador cross in mating.

He's very cute. :)

Definitely think there's lab in there somewhere.

Would be a funny sight purely on the logistics of a daschund & labrador cross in mating.

I'd say it's happened. :p

I've heard of someone who had dogs that were Westie x Rottweiler...

• Advertisement

He's very cute. :)

Definitely think there's lab in there somewhere.

he's also a little troublemaker :cool:

Westie not known for aggressive traits.

An angry furball would be unusual.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember we brought in a stray and tried to find a home for it, it wasn't quite as big as something like a wolfhound but it was big enough. Anyway, one of our jack russells was in heat, so he tried to do the business. Unfortunately for him, the size difference was so great he was basically humping his own belly and getting nowhere near her :pac:

Eclectic range of topics get discussed in the Lairs.

:D

Now now, I had a rottweiler for years and she was a sweetheart (at least to me). It's down to the dog and how it's raised, not the breed in most cases.

Oh trust me, one of the nastiest dogs I ever came across was a Westie.. Bichon's can be little feckers too.

But yeah, it's all down to how the dog was raised. One of the sweetest dogs I ever met was a staffie :)

Agree it is down the the breeding & upbringing of dog.

People are more inclined to be wary & approach certain breeds with caution over other ones that are not known to them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518016/Tiny-male-Westie-mates-female-Rottweiler-twice-size-create-new-breed.html

Eclectic range of topics get discussed in the Lairs.

:D

Yes, we do cover a wide variety of topics

Haha I would have thought the male would have been the big dog there. Way to go champ! :D

• Advertisement

Haha I would have thought the male would have been the big dog there. Way to go champ! :D

Punching above his weight.

Nah, it's better if the bigger dog is the female. Cause the cross would be bigger than the smaller parent, a small dog trying to pass out bigger than normal pups is probably dangerous.

Hehe, the little scamp! :p

Angron wrote: »
    Nah, it's better if the bigger dog is the female. Cause the cross would be bigger than the smaller parent, a small dog trying to pass out bigger than normal pups is probably dangerous.

Yep, C-section would be very likely in that case.

Angron wrote: »

No I meant like it looks like he would have needed to stand up on a few books or something to get up there :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Just back from the cinema

Sup Dude :), see anything good?

No I meant like it looks like he would have needed to stand up on a few books or something to get up there :D
    ...running jump?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We went to see 23 jump street, was only alright, get up to anyway tonight ?

• Advertisement

On a higher step on the stairs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement