Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hey grem and black swan:) how's things?
    Grand thanks smiler. Finished work for today. Now relaxing too. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I think the next time i dye my hair, i'm gonna get blue streaks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think the next time i dye my hair, i'm gonna get blue streaks
    Lith says: "Colour me blue!" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand thanks smiler. Finished work for today. Now relaxing too. :cool:

good stuff black swan:) did you have a good weekend?

no idea what colour i'd dye my hair, if i did

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've always wanted to experiment with coloring my hair, started with blonde streaks, now time to move up to blue. What comes after blue still To Be Decided.

Marching to the beat of my own drum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I have had bright red..and also purple. It is now a sort of cherry red colour.. Id love to go dark blue

good stuff black swan:) did you have a good weekend?
    Holds head. I must have. I'm still in recovery! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

oh it must have been :D

had a ok weekend myself, fairly quiet:)

oh it must have been :D
    Across the pond they had their 3-day weekend Independence Day celebration, with bar-b-q's, beer, and fireworks. We went houseparty crawling. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Top of the morning to all the nocturnal creatures / dwellers.

The sun was splitting the rocks in the Wesht paws! I r SweatyMacSweaterson today. :( Stoopid-ass heat I frickin' hate it so so much.

Would hate to have booked for Garth and have a non-refundable Hotel paid for! Would ya be able to get it back then I wonder? Perhaps a Charge-back thingy but that mightn't work. Can see where Garth is coming from saying 5 or nothing, shure if he only does 3 that looks like he's being the bad-guy when he wants to do the 5 and it not his fault at all!! When the Council realized Tickets were still being sold for Days 4&5, they should have put a stop to it all and cancelled everything, it was never gonna work out without a big struggle anyway! The ninnys.

How is one and all?

I wanna dye my hair too. Was thinking the other day of going ginger. Like, outright ginger. :pac: Probably look rotten on me though. :/ :rolleyes:

I'd love an Ice-Cream myself now. :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've had my hair every which way over the years including managing to have six or seven colours in at once.. Now I just have the two. Brown and 'silver' ahem.. Damn ya now I want ice cream again!

Yeah my hair is pure silver/grey lol. There's a pic on here somewhere I think and can see all the grey in it! But in fairness when that was taken I was well-due to get it coloured.

Whereabouts in the world are you from gremlinetttaaaa etc. etc. :P

I so want an Ice-cream now. :( Super-split or something. :/ Anything. Nyommy ice-cream.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I might just put a blue/black type colour in again soon..
    I'm in Galway.. And I've moved on from ice cream now - I want a twix and a hot mug of tea. Do they make super splits still? Oh I remember them soooo well.. Nom nom indeed..

Oh are ya in Galway?! I r too! :D Yayyyy we go for Lunch sometime? :)

Yeah would love to do the blue/pink/purple whatever streaky thing but I r too much of a scaredy-cat. Actually I did do a blue 1 a couple of times just on nights out, a good few years ago. Gawd that was a long time ago.

Tea and twix acquired - score! Jaysis lunch already? :-P yeah was trying to think on my little excursion when I last did anything mad with my hair.. Had a blonde stripe a while back but that hardly counts..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Craziest I ever gone with my hair is shaving my head down

Craziest I ever gone with my hair is shaving my head down

Hehe glad you clarified that it was your head you shaved.. The witching hour is on and I could have made so many, many jokes! :-P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't shave down there

*deflated balloon sound* There goes my fun!

Lovely Rice Krispies just had by myself. Oh you're male are you gremlin?! Oh meh whatever, it's gone past too late to even use one's brain at this stage anyway! :pac:

How are you wolfie and anyone else that's here? :)

• Advertisement

Nope I'm female but I may not always seem that way I guess. My posting style must have sometimg to it..

Night off and it raining outside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning y'all.

Why did you only crack open the ice-cream when I left.

Morning. I missed the ice cream too. Painkiller experiment may have to be tonight. Twix was nice though..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'd love a duvet day. I need to book some time off soon. Just to relax.

Morning guys. Hope you're all well.

Morning paws :-)

I'm just waiting to finish work.. One more shift tonight and off for three days.. The duvet shall be dayed!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What do you do Grem?

OK I need to get up now. Later guys! :)

I mind buildings, aka security, got out of the door stuff recently, quite a change of pace..

You?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy Grem & Paws.

Short week for me. :D

highly recommend a chillax day. Had one yesterday.

• Advertisement

I think Friday will be my couched with the dog day. :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement