Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Angron wrote: »
    Healing a cracked vertebrae I'd imagine.

Footballers are too soft these days:rolleyes:.....Ron Harris used to play with a broken jaw!!!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hurrah is right:D wouldn't have been a happy bunny if it turned into a migraine!

I'm not really a fan of fish, it tends to not agree with me:o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all. Almost bed time. I'm so cold. Must have a cold because I've not felt right for a couple of days.

Might be going out Friday night. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Damn it! Tescos closes in less than the three minutes :( There goes my plans to get hula hoops :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ze German demolition of Brazil was wunderbar :D, morning anyone who's lurking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ein, zwei, drei, vier, Thumped, sechs, sieben........

that is all for Brazil Folks.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So, I may have broken my foot

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Slammed in a screen door yesterday afternoon. Technically, a screen door and a doorjamb

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ouch, have you gone to a doctor?

• Advertisement

Nope, but also no swelling or discoloration. The pain is fun though

cgh wrote: »
    ein, zwei, drei, vier, Thumped, sechs, sieben........

that is all for Brazil Folks.....

I kept imagining this in my head after the fifth goal went in, thinking it couldn't get any worse for the Brazilians.

Then again Brazil had it coming, they were lucky to get as far as they did.

Ha, I'm chuckling at the Simpsons episode. It started with someone overbooking a concert :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

vangogh_zps056de4f4.jpg~original

kom op je oranje!!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I'm not really a fan of fish, it tends to not agree with me:o

Smiler: Hey Fish, how ya doing?

Fish: Feic off Smiler

:D

;)

*gets coat*:o:P

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hello in here

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Very quiet in here today.

What happened?

There was an... Incident.

• Advertisement

Has the Health & Safety incident report been filed?

It's been taken care of by some top men.

Top. Men.

I had no doubt Mr A.

You have contacts in many places.

Hows all with the Pokemon representative of the Lair?

Had a nostalgia trip today :D

Ayup Lith.

How was all down Memory Lane

Evening Ted, my trip down memory lane was splendid. caught a few episodes of this on television earlier today.

A-Team_Logo.jpg

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evening Ted, my trip down memory lane was splendid. caught a few episodes of this on television earlier today.

A-Team_Logo.jpg

I loved that show

I loved that show

Was a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon as a kid when i was growing up, the show was brilliant, the movie was 50/50

Great show.

It is on the Irish Netflix btw.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Was a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon as a kid when i was growing up, the show was brilliant, the movie was 50/50

Movie did leave something to be desired indeed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement