Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Sleep is for the weak!

Had to help th OH pull an engine out of a car, some romantic evening that was. And by help I mean stand there and hand him tools and make tea..

You tease me with your tea! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I'll make you some seeing as I am turning into Mrs. Doyle here anyway :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice, i'll give you my spare toffee crisp so..

Toffee crisp is my favorite chocolate bar, ever! :D So yeay!! :D Sound!

Nice!. I'm liking this area of the tinternet, happy chewing, or, eh, Mozzeltoff! (I'll get me coat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Sleep is for the weak!

Had to help th OH pull an engine out of a car, some romantic evening that was. And by help I mean stand there and hand him tools and make tea..

Well someone has to make the tea :P (Unless you're a secret mechanic and you're other half don't know about it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep here too:(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We've got our own little Insomniacs Club going

yeah true we have!

This insomniac is heading away, got more tea to brew and to help fit a fly wheel and clutch..yeay...

Have a good ones folks :)

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff used me for my toffee crisp!

see ya mozz, sleep well:)

*shouts back in*

Your tea is brewing!!

so what's everyone up to then?:)

Watching storage hunters atm.

cool:) I'm lying on the couch, browsing around boards and listening to music atm

Easy telly, chewing gum for the mind.. Might bring doglet for a trot in a while. What sort of music?

sounds good:) what kind of dog you got? it's mostly pop music, one of those channels that play music during the night, nothing else on at this hour

A white westie, lovely wee girl..

aww she sounds lovely! We have a mixture of a spaniel crocker and a king Charles, called 'pepsi'. She'll be 16 next month but still as hyper as could be! Only get to see her occasionally as i live on my own

• Advertisement

Mine is seven, she likes to complain a bit, but we do walk miles most weeks.

ah that's a nice age:) lol the same here, particularly for food and walks. Got any plans for today?

Nope, bills to pay is about the highlight at the minute!.

ah ok:) I'll be spending today and tomorrow with my other half, can't wait:)

Very nice.. Hope you have a great time.. Here it's just me and dog against the world.

thanks grem:) I'm sure we will.

Very good, dogs can be lovely companions :)

I must be off now, catch you another time grem

Laters:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning noclets.

Happy Thor Day.

Time to get my hammer out now& wave it around like I just don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Good morning Ted and the Nocturnals! :)
    Any cool plans for the day? And would you mind it if I had the remainder of that lovely sandwich you were having for breakfast? - it looks delicious and me so hungry :o:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*beep* *beep*

clown-car-o.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

I need coffee, strong coffee, stat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement